Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

^ her body hits the mark x3, however till she loses some of the pedo appeal... Nooo. Actually the pedo appeal could work in her favor :brows: :pinky:

^ :rofl:

Yup, it's that baby face and her teeth that don't help. I hear that all the time with her.

I honestly can't see Barbara for SISE.

I guess the closest to that type we have gotten was Etzi Ginzburg?

^ I am, and I'll stand by it. I don't think she'd appeal to the majority of North American men. Yes any man can appreciate a pair of tits (tits are tits afterall), but she's missing way to many things to qualify as a SI Bombshell.

I think the gauntness of her face (yes she can get it often), the teeth and the overall smaller stature of her body would be very off-putting to the majority of men

^ I am, and I'll stand by it. I don't think she'd appeal to the majority of North American men. Yes any man can appreciate a pair of tits (tits are tits afterall), but she's missing way to many things to qualify as a SI Bombshell.

I think the gauntness of her face (yes she can get it often), the teeth and the overall smaller stature of her body would be very off-putting to the majority of men

It's not so much about the tits - not that I don't appreciate them :p - as it is her kittish sensuality.

It's not so much about the tits - not that I don't appreciate them :p - as it is her kittish sensuality.

^ She would no doubt grasp a wide audience of the male gender :shifty:

^ No

Maybe in Europe.

I'm going to e-mail all my co-workers (males) on Monday just to see their opinion on her body and face in particular. I'm sort of interested to see what more men in general who don't browse much with SI or models have to say. Small group of men, I know, but still curious as to the consensus of Marloes in mainstream America.

^ She would no doubt grasp a wide audience of the male gender :shifty:

^ No

Maybe in Europe.

I like Kate Upton just fine, so it's not like I'm wired all that differently from those fabled American men. :p

Not sure has anyone posted the SI-related segments on Letterman yet :notsure: ...

Sports Illustrated 2013 on The Late Show With David Letterman - 02/11/13 & 02/12/13

(This is an edited video containing BOTH the Top 10 List & Kate's full interview)

Credit to original capturers

9sv05i.jpg

click on image to stream video from GorillaVid (hint: on Firefox with AdBlock you can bypass most of the ads)

I think Barbara's pedo vibe would be good for her in SI ... Esti did good on SI probably thanks to her pedo vibe so it could work for Palvin.

I think Marloes could work but Dioni I'm not too sure, i can't see her in SI

o.0 Ya'll have some interesting ideas on what North Americans want. Did you notice that most of the high fashion girls they've brought in, last roughly a year and don't sell well. They keep trying, and keep failing, perhaps there's a reason.

o.0 Ya'll have some interesting ideas on what North Americans want. Did you notice that most of the high fashion girls they've brought in, last roughly a year and don't sell well. They keep trying, and keep failing, perhaps there's a reason.

Really? I think she's very in-your-face sexy/pretty/cute :idk:

8264025_fpx.tif.jpg resortPic.jpg 138924029.jpg IMG_1010.jpg

Plus by now we all know the SI votes are fixed so there's a chance Jessica had her own psycho fan voting for her in 2011