Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

I am a 28 yr old hetero sexual male who loves sports and has had an SI subscription for more years of my life than not so i am basically their target demographic and I would rank the girls as follows:

1. Kate Upton - this girl is just on another level for me. She's one of my all time favorites and she blows me away with every shoot. To me she was a no brainer for the cover and I wouldn't be surprised if she gets a 3 peat. Only one model could potentially knock her off next year and she's my number 2

2. Nina Agdal - that body, oh my god that body. Her stomach and breasts are amazing. If I could get candids of just one girl it would be her

3. Alyssa Miller - I am a sucker for those eyebrows

4. Emily Didonato - I could look into her eyes for days. Just a beautiful face and combined with that body, she could move to the top next year

5. Cintia - the freckles kill me and I lover her ass. Big improvement from last year.

6. Hannah Davis - impressive debut

7. Chrissy teigen - this girl confounds me. I love her pics and I hate her personality so I have a love/hate relationship with her. The dirty thoughts that go through my mind because of it may or may not be healthy

8. Irina - she's been a favorite of mine in the past and I think this placement just illustrates the strength of this years models

9. Kate Bock - I see she gets some hate here but I liked her

10. Natasha Bernard - reminds me of Brooklyn a little but not as good imo

11. Anne V - I always like Anne's pics but I never really remember them

12. Jessica Perez - I feel like they don't use her to her full potential

13. Jessica Gomes - nice tits and that's about all

14-15. Genevieve and Julie - butterfaces

16-17. Ariel and Adaora - neither of these girls has ever done anything for me

Kate Upton describes her body ‘shutting down’ after freezing Sports Illustrated cover shoot: ‘I was losing my hearing and eyesight’

Upton may have achieved greatness with her second SI cover, but she came back 'very, very sick' from her arctic excursion.

Baring it all isn't easy. Just ask Kate Upton.

With her latest gift to mankind, the chilly Sports Illustrated cover to end all covers, Upton says she felt the brunt of her work when she got home.

"It was freezing. I had frostbite when I came back. I was worried about my body,” she said in an appearance on the "Today" show. “My body was shutting down because it was working so hard to keep me warm."

It wasn’t just the long hours - Upton boldly went where few models have gone before - to Antarctica, where she braved the coldest temperatures on earth.

Upton said she was “very, very sick. I don't think you can go to Antarctica and stand in a bikini without that happening. But I didn't die, and I'm OK now."

"We should name a passageway after her down there," said M.J. Day, an editor for the magazine. "She braved six days in a bikini while we were head-to-toe in jackets ... No one will ever accuse her of being a whiny model, ever."

This year’s shoot featured models in on all continents, and cover girl Upton was their choice for Antarctica.

"It was freezing," she said. "I'm from Florida, so it wasn't easy for me.”

Needless to say, scores of men around the world appreciate her sacrifice.

S I 2013,has gone a little thick this year,S I must get props for hiring incredible photographers and film makers,the must have incredible budgets,example Emily Didnato,always a great face,not great curves,but S I guys made her frickn gorgeous,But Kate Upton got to go,and giving her the cover was clearly based on popularity! Cintia should have givin the cover,but S I never puts a redhead on the cover

Kate Upton describes her body ‘shutting down’ after freezing Sports Illustrated cover shoot: ‘I was losing my hearing and eyesight’

Upton may have achieved greatness with her second SI cover, but she came back 'very, very sick' from her arctic excursion.

Baring it all isn't easy. Just ask Kate Upton.

With her latest gift to mankind, the chilly Sports Illustrated cover to end all covers, Upton says she felt the brunt of her work when she got home.

"It was freezing. I had frostbite when I came back. I was worried about my body,” she said in an appearance on the "Today" show. “My body was shutting down because it was working so hard to keep me warm."

It wasn’t just the long hours - Upton boldly went where few models have gone before - to Antarctica, where she braved the coldest temperatures on earth.

Upton said she was “very, very sick. I don't think you can go to Antarctica and stand in a bikini without that happening. But I didn't die, and I'm OK now."

"We should name a passageway after her down there," said M.J. Day, an editor for the magazine. "She braved six days in a bikini while we were head-to-toe in jackets ... No one will ever accuse her of being a whiny model, ever."

This year’s shoot featured models in on all continents, and cover girl Upton was their choice for Antarctica.

"It was freezing," she said. "I'm from Florida, so it wasn't easy for me.”

Needless to say, scores of men around the world appreciate her sacrifice.

Well yes standing around in -15 to -35 degrees will do that do you. I can't imagine Kate shot for more then 20 to 40 seconds at a time before having to take a break so she could warm up - only to find her sanity smashed when she had to go back into the cold . . . for 6 long exhausting days. :mellow:

Thank god she suffer serious injuries :)

For constantly being interrupted when she was just getting her mojo during the shoot, Kate knocked it out of the park. Keep those factors in mind when looking at her images and you might begin to appreciate them that much more.

And on the positive Kate will go down in history as being one a very small group of elite men and woman to have traveled to the Antarctic (Kate being the first to do it in a bikini and survive), and the first and probably last model to shoot there.

SI biggest troll ever?

Chrissy T brings out violent tendencies in me.

Jesus f*cking christ she LOVES to talk over people, she's incredibility loud and gf needs to stop pandering for a hosting job.

And I love the slip of the tongue from Chrissy about Kate being her old friend. Wut she's no longer your gal pal? Gee I wonder why CHRISSY

btw i love Kate but what the hell is that hair , i mean she is 20 that hair style looks like a grandmother .

You gotta take into consideration Kate isn't just a model. She's a public figure that happens to be apart of a family worth billions, not to mention her Uncle is member of the the Republican party, Congressmen and Chairman of the Committee on Energy and Commerce. I think Kate grew up with style expectations from her family, and frankly the look works for her. If she went the skank route I think it would just look odd.

Kate shows off a lot of skin in her modeling, why can't she be conservative and a bit on the classic side? We don't need Kate 24 hours a day showing skin . . .that sir would get old.

is it just me or are the 'intimate' videos mostly worthless this year? cintia's is okay, nina's is not bad towards the end. otherwise i found them boring. it was a nice concept a few years ago (e.g. kate stepping into that outdoor shower) but for most of the girls these just seem too similar to their other photoshoot videos.

btw i love Kate but what the hell is that hair , i mean she is 20 that hair style looks like a grandmother .

You gotta take into consideration Kate isn't just a model. She's a public figure that happens to be apart of a family worth billions, not to mention her Uncle is member of the the Republican party, Congressmen and Chairman of the Committee on Energy and Commerce. I think Kate grew up with style expectations from her family, and frankly the look works for her. If she went the skank route I think it would just look odd.

Kate shows off a lot of skin in her modeling, why can't she be conservative and a bit on the classic side? We don't need Kate 24 hours a day showing skin . . .that sir would get old.

You gotta take into consideration Kate isn't just a model. She's a public figure that happens to be apart of a family worth billions, not to mention her Uncle is member of the the Republican party, Congressmen and Chairman of the Committee on Energy and Commerce.

is it just me or are the 'intimate' videos mostly worthless this year? cintia's is okay, nina's is not bad towards the end. otherwise i found them boring. it was a nice concept a few years ago (e.g. kate stepping into that outdoor shower) but for most of the girls these just seem too similar to their other photoshoot videos.