Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

I just went through the whole app again and it does have a couple different pictures from the website, it has the actual pictures from the magazine so i'll post all the pictures from all the girls later

And im trying to get the 360 videos from the bodypaint but i can't figure out how just yet =/

Ok, so i have just received my copy and am impressed as usual…great issue. However, I didn't want to say anything until I saw the issue to confirm, and now that I have, I'll give my honest opinion.

After seeing the issue, I do not think that Kate Upton was a good choice for the cover. At all. She is a beautiful girl/woman and I actually I from what I've seen she has a cool personality, but that photo is lame. Forget the fact that it looks so touched up and photoshopped (is that really Antarctica in background or did SI call George Lucas for some tips on using a blue screen??) This is the SI SWIMSUIT issue…the stuff of legend. It comes out in winter in the US. It's supposed to be herald in the SUMMER. Part of what made SI sooooo much better than magazines like Maxim and Playboy is that the photos were very natural… the scenery was just as beautiful as the models, sometimes even more so. The cover in my humble opinion doesn't do the franchise justice. It looks like it couldn't been for Maxim or FHM…not SI.

Again, I think that Kate Upton is absolutely gorgeous and nothing personal against her, but I feel that because she's become SO HUGE in the US, SI put her on the cover because they would probably sell more magazines. She has become a household name/face with her many TV commercials and the doogie video, her appearances in GQ, and now in all of the Hollywood gossip columns. Kate sells magazines, pure and simple.

However, there are so many stunning and in my opinion better shots of others in the magazine…Emily, Cintia, Irina, Alyssa, Anne V, Chrissy, Nina, Julie, Ariel and others that surely one of those could have made the cover.

Again, just my opinion. Congratulations Kate on your second consecutive cover. SI though... I think you may have sold out.

She wasn't feeling well, but yes she didn't post 3 that were from the magazine. 2 of Nina's and 1 of Genevieve. I only have the untouched scans, so you'll have to wait until she's up.

Still not feeling well :( I'll get around to posting the two images whenever. No big hurry on my end

Also the inner tube and Genevieve lying down hun.

I gotta raid! :banghead:

Fine...

10.png 11.png

Those votings are fixed, after last year's disaster it became obvious. Nina & Jessica were comfortably leading the whole time and Crystal had 2% of the votes but towards the end everyone was magically tied between 15 & 18%