Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

My opinions on who should come back

Adaora: No

Alyssa Miller: Alyssa has really faded since her rookie year. She is still one of my favorites though so yes I want her to come back. I think this year was way better than last year at least when she had that awful blondish hair.

Anne V: Yes. I am not a fan of hers but I would like to see her get the record since she has yet to get the cover. After that, can she go?

Ariel Meredith: Yes. I think she's pretty.

Chrissy Teigen: No. I would have much rather seen Michelle Vawer in her place especially after hearing how arrogant she seems to be.

Cintia Dicker: Yes? Not really a fan but she is pretty and different from the other girls.

Emily Didonato: YES! I think she is really growing as a model. Almost every picture of her I really liked. I would love to see her with the cover in the future.

Genevieve Morton: NO. I do not get her at all.

Hannah Davis: Yes. I have always loved Hannah. I think she looked beautiful this year.

Irina Shayk: No. I do think she is really pretty though but she got her cover already and every year since then I think she has faded. Before she got it she was always one of my favorites.

Jessica Gomes: No

Jessica Perez: Yes. She really grew on me this year.

Julie Henderson: No. How has she even lasted this long?

Kate Bock: No. She can look so much better than she did in SI. When she first started out she was really beautiful. I don't like the really tan, blonde look she has now.

Kate Upton: Yes. Her cover was way better this year.

Natasha Barnard: Yes.

Nina Agdal: Yes! I would love to see her with the cover next year. I used to be such a fan of hers then it kind of faded but after seeing her recent work and her SI pictures this year I'm loving her again.

Well i just wanted you all to pic who would you have to come back from this year's lineup, but as i see what everyone is saying ... Most of us seem to agree that the lineup is pretty weak, no one seems to be able to put together 12-14 of this women and have them coming back because they truly like them. I personally would have Jessica P, Cintia, Anne, Kate, Nina, Natasha, Emily & Hannah (and maybe, just maybe Alyssa) coming back and let everyone else go.

BTW, if Anne does SI in 2014 she'll have the record for the most consecutive appearances for SI, currently hold by Kathy Ireland, who also has the record for non-consecutive appearances with 12. So honestly if i was Anne and did not get the cover next year after a decade I'd be pretty mad and burn the SI offices :laugh:

As for newbies in 2014 I'd like to see Barbara Palvin, Edita Vilkeviciute :heart:, Marloes Host, Sandra Kubicka, Xenia Deli & Michea Crawford

And yet for as pretty as she is, she's still too "fashion" pretty. I just can't see mid-west American men being like "fuck yeah the next Pam Anderson, Kate Upton, Kelly Brook, Kathy Ireland, Christy Brinkley, Yamila Diaz, Tyra Banks, Cindy Crawford, Heidi Klum, Daniela Pestova, Petra Nemcova, Adriana Lima right here!"

Less Fashion type please

More Pinup Sex appeal

I think Marloes would be fine, and seriously they had Kenza Fourati in 2010 & Crystal last year so is not like SI hasn't tried fashion girls before ... Except that Marloes is actually sexy and has a perfect boy

I'd love love to see Lais but i don't think VS will let it happen

I kind of see what you say with Marloes, but Lais i think would be appealing to the average costumer, now Bregje i do not seeing happening at all

I think Marloes would be fine

I think the gauntness of her face (yes she can get it often), the teeth and the overall smaller stature of her body would be very off-putting to the majority of men, remember SI isn't trying to sell to a European customer base. They are are selling to North Americans, and North American men have be trained for 50+ years to a appreciate woman like Farrah Fawcett (sweet, sexy, healthy, blonde, tan, curves, tits, ass, all-amercan... there's a reason Kate is selling so well in the United States/Canada/Mexico.)

And yet for as pretty as she is, she's still too "fashion" pretty. I just can't see mid-west American men being like "fuck yeah the next Pam Anderson, Kate Upton, Kelly Brook, Kathy Ireland, Christy Brinkley, Yamila Diaz, Tyra Banks, Cindy Crawford, Heidi Klum, Daniela Pestova, Petra Nemcova, Adriana Lima right here!"

Less Fashion type please

More Pinup Sex appeal

Are you talking about Marloes? As a man I have to strongly disagree, that woman is 99% sex. :p

Assuming that Catrinel's window of opportunity has come and gone, I would like to see Marloes and Tabbers as rookies.

And if at all possible, the return of Kim Cloutier?