Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

Hilarious. But here's the thing. Look at those swim shots. She is perfect without the enhancement. But VS is selling a brand, and part of that is that some of their styles "increase" cup size. Funny, but totally in keeping with their mission of selling size.

Is me the only who love her more in the HF? She's so rare to fit VS and HF at the same time but i LOVE her looks in the latter. she's so HF. Btw leave her personal life and focus more on her career :)

Right! I think she is way better in HF (althought i love her in VS) and i also hate how much hate she gets by the VS fans, they judge her too much and I'm sure she reads it :cry2:

Those who hate Taylor (VS fans) are persons who are fearful for their fav angels and see that Taylor could pose a threat to them 'cause they know that she can! She has everything so don't worry about them, Adriana was too young for VS and i don't see them talking about that? However, there's a point about *the walk* her walk isn't something special alongside with her expression it seems like all what she's doing changing the clothes, she must work hard on her walk. The runway is a stage and the model is an actor.