Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

Is me the only who love her more in the HF? She's so rare to fit VS and HF at the same time but i LOVE her looks in the latter. she's so HF. Btw leave her personal life and focus more on her career :)

Right! I think she is way better in HF (althought i love her in VS) and i also hate how much hate she gets by the VS fans, they judge her too much and I'm sure she reads it  :cry2:  

That could be a good thing. Sure, there are definitely people who feel threatened by her beauty and write her off because of that, but I highly doubt that's the main reason she's been getting flak. Truth is, Tay's recent behavior doesn't make her all that likable. And likability goes a long way. For example, I was really impressed with Cameron Russell's ability to recognize her luck and privilege as a white fashion model. She knows what got her so far and she acknowledges it. Of course, she's also 8 years older than Taylor and her career hasn't quite blown up the way Taylor's has, but Taylor is still so naive at this age that I wonder if she'll ever get that far mentally.

I guess the problem with Taylor is that she didn't just win a prize in the genetic lottery; she won the jackpot.

I mean, look at this candid picture. 

mitograph-Taylor-Hill-Milan-Fashion-Week.jpg

Her face is perfect, or for as far as there is such a thing as perfection. She's naturally skinny and has good proportions. And she has had a minimum amount of obstacles in her modeling career. So we basically have a girl who's got everything going for her. Add a vapid boyfriend who is too old for her, a minimum amount of education and a massive ego, and you get a girl who is gorgeous, arrogant and...a bigot. She buys into her own hype and she genuinely believes she's better than everyone else. Which, when you're in a business that revolves around the way you look, could be right. Still, an attitude adjustment couldn't hurt. And if some crit on the internet gets those gears in her head working, I'm all for it. 

Adriana Lima in her heyday was just as gorgeous as Taylor is right now (though in a completely different way) and Adriana is definitely not known for her intelligence. She is however humble, expressed gratefulness for her chances and she never badmouths other people in public. It's hard to hate on someone like that and Adriana is still one of the most popular models despite being past the industry's 'expiration date' agewise. Taylor could learn a thing or two from her. 

So don't feel sorry for the girl for having to wade through some shit on the internet. I hope she comes across some of the more sensible stuff and starts thinking a bit. I'd hate to see her sabotage herself in the long run. 

^+1. Here's the thing: If Taylor plays her cards right, she could be the next big thing. Strategic editorials, runway work, and some branding, and she will explode. And if she beaches the Admiral, so much the better, but that is her call.

^+1. Here's the thing: If Taylor plays her cards right, she could be the next big thing. Strategic editorials, runway work, and some branding, and she will explode. And if she beaches the Admiral, so much the better, but that is her call.

She's so lucky to be a versatile model who can do HF, editorials, runway and commercial, cosmetics, etc

She could very much become a powerhouse :yes: