Bellazon

Looks vs. Personality

Chicken

Eh, true. I just can't stand stupid people. Their lack of anything worth while to say really upsets me. I cant stand it. :ninja:

How do you define intelligence and stupidity?

Very good question.

Intelligence, or an intelligent person is one who can acquire and apply knowledge or a skill.

An intelligent person has the capacity to understand what is going on around them, and also has the ability to apply past and present knowledge to the situation, in a way wich makes them the successor, or benefits them in some way.

Stupidity, or a stupid person is one who cannot gain new knowledge or a skill. A stupid person has no clue what is going on, and often says the wrong thing, or does not consider his/her peers feelings or morals/values. A stupid person has an oblivious disdain for choosing what makes sense, or making the right choice in any matter. Like huffing propane and then lighting a cigarette. :D Please feel free to add to whatever I said, or argue your own point. :)

It's weird, I'm not quite attracted by looks, not quite by personality, but by chemistry.

A 'typical' hot guy won't really turn my head unless he stands out in some way or I catch a little bit of some interesting personality feature.

E.g. I know a guy who is classically (and exotically) drop-dead gorgeous, and an overall pretty nice guy. But there's something that makes him neutral for me. I would date him if I was single, but I wouldn't ask him out first.

I know another guy who looks like a tall (6'4''), Indian version of Daniel Radcliffe, skinny and with thick glasses and thick hair. Nice, guy, kind of sarcastic and goofy. Not what my friends would drool over but super freaking hot in my opinion.

My taste cannot be mapped!! :p

TantrumXSpeed <-----Shallow (can't help it, I'm a Gemini!)

Naturally, looks are the first thing I see, obviously. But intelligence is prolly my number one as far as the girl having any sustaining power. My pet peeve are stupid girls, shyt haha. But also, I think it depends on where I am, if I'm at a club she either has to be a good dancer or a shy wallflower. The latter is especially appealing to me because, well opposites attract. If I had to pick between the two I would say "looks"- only b/c my screening process starts with that. And to be real, the first thing you "see" of somebody won't be their "personality" you know? :)

It all depends I guess:

The first thing I see is well him. Therefore I guess that would be my first inclination, his looks. But usualy i just stick with that. I have had REALLY bad relationships where I've been hit, screamed at, cheated repetatively and I still stick with the guy. (Might be fear as to why i did stick with him) But the point is that even though i knew they were an ass i was attracted to their looks and couldn't get away from that.

If that's shallow....i guess i am.

:EDIT:

I just noticed something. Look in the order in which i descirbed the characteristics of Nicholas Gonzalez in my sig. I think that says A LOT about me.

Edited by AnaBBarrosFan

You might as well face it, everyone goes for looks over anything. The first thing you notice about ANY person is if they are attractive physicaly. You wont know they are really sweet, or extreamly smart, or if they know how to read, or cook by looking at them. All you know at first sight is if you want to keep looking or not. :p :ninja: Stop acting like your not shallow and just admit it.

I know another guy who looks like a tall (6'4''), Indian version of Daniel Radcliffe, skinny and with thick glasses and thick hair. Nice, guy, kind of sarcastic and goofy. Not what my friends would drool over but super freaking hot in my opinion.

Sounds hot to me....I love the goofy type :p

You might as well face it, everyone goes for looks over anything. The first thing you notice about ANY person is if they are attractive physicaly. You wont know they are really sweet, or extreamly smart, or if they know how to read, or cook by looking at them. All you know at first sight is if you want to keep looking or not. :p :ninja: Stop acting like your not shallow and just admit it.

I'm hoping that comment wasn't directed to me...

Sounds hot to me....I love the goofy type :p

Oh he's crazy hot. I already thought Daniel Radcliffe was cute but just make him taller and more exotic... :drool: Haha not to mention he's an artist and loves dogs etc. And has a Texan accent.

Edited by Brenna

Bah, it's directed at everyone. But it's just a generality, I seriously don't know anyone that doesn't judge on looks in the first 5 seconds of looking at someone, other than a blind guy Peter who is a friend of mine.

Bah, it's directed at everyone. But it's just a generality, I seriously don't know anyone that doesn't judge on looks in the first 5 seconds of looking at someone, other than a blind guy Peter who is a friend of mine.

I think the way I typed up my comment wasn't how i thought it my head. The first thing u notice is looks, and i wanted to prove that point by saying that if guy is good looking enough, i but up with ALOT of SHIT. That better?

• 1 month later...