Bellazon

Looks vs. Personality

Chicken

that wasnt in response to you at all, that was just my personal opinion. hell, i didnt even read your post.

like i said thats just my opinion...i dont want it to sound like im saying ohh if you dont think that way then you're just naive and you'll find out im right later....im just saying thats how i see things.

sorry if i offended you

I accept your apology. Even though it wasn't directed to me it still got to me because it sounded like a direct response; you kind of repeated what I had said and then said it was BS. I respect other's opinions, but not if they are saying other people's are BS. I know you're not, but it sounded as if you were.

Chicken - I knew a teacher who was a jerk in secondary school, but he was good-looking so all the girls drooled over him. I felt like I was the only one who didn't and he freaked me out because he would always be staring at me in every lesson.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

he must have had a crush on you :ninja:

That's disturbing seeing as he was 29 and I was only 12 at the time. O_O

Wow and I thought my relationship to a guy who was 27 when I was 14 is... strange. Oo But you weren't a couple, so... :ninja:

back to topic^^: I'm quite shallow - since that relationship - and I'm always looking for good-looking guys :-/ I just can't imagine to be with an unattractive boy. But a guy could be hot as hell, if he was stupid like bread he should go anyway.

So on first sight the look is very important, but if personality isn't attractive to me (intelligence, humour) he hasn't any chance.

(wow, I wouldn't like to be my English teacher after this grammar-failure^^)

Wow and I thought my relationship to a guy who was 27 when I was 14 is... strange.

what the fuck kind of 27 year old guy is going after 14 year olds? thats disgusting/illegal

Agreed. That is ... ew.

yeah, I know... :( but i was young and my parents in their divorcing phase, so i was uprooted and unhappy... searched a bit of love :( but it didn't last long, and i'm happy that it's like that. ;) And now... I'm free and feeling fine again.

but to calme down the whole thing: now i'd never go with such an 'old' man (not to offend any 24+ guys here^^)

I'm so shallow lol ..

I'm sorry but when it comes to dating (never mind all the illegal stuff, with the peds and all) but first I have to be attracted physically, but then again a large part of the attraction is based on personality too.

I'm stumped. I need BOTH!!:evil:

• 1 month later...

Yes. I'm no A. Lima but I would go out with anyone if they were polite and had other qualities I like.

I've just gained new respect for you.

But I don't really care about intelligence,just as long as the guy is strong and he can fight :/

I mean I don't want him to be stupid,just average is okay.

How could you not care about intelligence?!?! Why would you want to waste your day with an idiot who can fight? If anything, an intelligent man could fight better than an idiot, they would look for weaknesses and also they would go for joints and weak bones to break! I'm sorry for interupting but I had to put in my 2 cents...

I'm so shallow lol ..

I'm sorry but when it comes to dating (never mind all the illegal stuff, with the peds and all) but first I have to be attracted physically, but then again a large part of the attraction is based on personality too.

I'm stumped. I need BOTH!!:evil:

When it comes to dating, the gut level attraction is what sets off the girls "bells and whistles". It's all about being able to create the attraction through body language, humor, sexual tension, and intelligence. I know some girls are really attracted to good looking guys, but if they slouch and walk like they have no self worth, stumble all over themselves when they try to talk, and/or are fairy wussie boys, it's a fact that chicks will not go for them. Lemme know if I'm wrong, I seriously doubt it. But I try and keep an open mind, I love to learn. :ninja:

Yes. I'm no A. Lima but I would go out with anyone if they were polite and had other qualities I like.

I've just gained new respect for you.

But I don't really care about intelligence,just as long as the guy is strong and he can fight :/

I mean I don't want him to be stupid,just average is okay.

How could you not care about intelligence?!?! Why would you want to waste your day with an idiot who can fight? If anything, an intelligent man could fight better than an idiot, they would look for weaknesses and also they would go for joints and weak bones to break! I'm sorry for interupting but I had to put in my 2 cents...

Well if he's stupid thats good right? so I can take control without the idiot knowing :rofl:

Read my post again I said ''I don't want him to be stupid,just average''