Bellazon

Looks vs. Personality

Chicken

Looks are what usually get your attention, but personality and intelligence are what keep you interested in that person. It has happened many times that a girl that looked gorgeous lost her appeal completely after I talked to her for 15 minutes.

so very true, looks are great for about 5 minutes if the person has a crappy personality

Looks are what usually get your attention, but personality and intelligence are what keep you interested in that person. It has happened many times that a girl that looked gorgeous lost her appeal completely after I talked to her for 15 minutes.

Well said (Y)

I'm not gonna date someone who's just straight up FUGLY. But if their looks are not hot but they have a great personality I will. Personality comes first because I've liked guys who weren't really looked at as handsome but had wonderful personalities.

• 1 month later...

definitely looks when it comes to one night stand... I mean, i don't wanna TALK to you, i just wanna... so yeah... but it doesn't mean they have to look smokin hot, sometimes flaws are exciting :shifty: however for a more serious relationship, personnality and charisma are more important than looks but i wouldn't date someone ugly as a pug unless they're wealthy and close to die :ninja: