Bellazon

Looks vs. Personality

Chicken

Meh...

Good looks don't hurt a woman's cause. Neither would her having adorable manerisms and a charming character. The bottom line however is neither of these. I want a woman that knows how to cook and doesn't say a word unless she's talking dirty to me when I'm doing my business on her.

• 3 weeks later...
I dunno Az...

I like to have the kitchen to myself whenever I'm in it. Maybe help with the small stuff like chopping vegetables but elbow room to me is precious.

and yes Rock. I meant so she can cook FOR me.

Cook FOR you? How about rub your feet, body massage, bring you a beer and bring you the remote?

hehehe

Serious, I sometimes like to be alone in the kitchen too, but dessert I prefer not to do alone. hehehe

• 2 weeks later...
dessert I prefer not to do alone. hehehe

naughty naughty :shifty:

on the topic: i think personality can influence looks.

Someone who might just look ordinary or even boring can get a radiant glow and become super-cute through a great personality and smile imo :)

the look and the personnality are not opposite.

in my opinion, the look is the person style, and his/her style is a part of his/her personality.

the body, the face, the age, the beauty is something different... but the fact is everybody have a different vision of the beauty and this vision is our personality.

so i don't know if it's something good to forget our personality to give a chance at somebody else to be accepted for his/her personnality.

of course the personality is important, but when two persons have a good "feeling" together everything is simple, there is not a "please give me a chance to show you who i am" and to say the truth i think this attitude is stupid because if the boy or the girl don't know who we are it's hard to really know this person too... so why focus so much on THIS person... ? because we are attract by him/her ? we are attract by his/her physic ?

so that's very hypocrite...

the look and the personnality are not opposite.

in my opinion, the look is the person style, and his/her style is a part of his/her personality.

the body, the face, the age, the beauty is something different... but the fact is everybody have a different vision of the beauty and this vision is our personality.

so i don't know if it's something good to forget our personality to give a chance at somebody else to be accepted for his/her personnality.

of course the personality is important, but when two persons have a good "feeling" together everything is simple, there is not a "please give me a chance to show you who i am" and to say the truth i think this attitude is stupid because if the boy or the girl don't know who we are it's hard to really know this person too... so why focus so much on THIS person... ? because we are attract by him/her ? we are attract by his/her physic ?

so that's very hypocrite...

Good points on the first three lines, and I agree. Beyond that, I just got lost as to what you were even trying to say, and amongst poor punctuation that made it even more difficult to make sense of.

lol, sorry, i didn't pay attention : /

even in french it's hard to explain but i wanted to say something like "why ask to somebody to give us a chance to really know our personnality ?

if somebody don't know our personnality, it's hard for us to know his/her personnality too... because that's an echange.

so the only reason who makes that we want to seduct this person is his/her body/physic. that's hypocrite..."

i've just the feeling, now people forget what id the seduction. seduction is not the beauty, the beauty is the excuse of people who understand nothing at love and seduction. it's easier to say that we haven't a lover because we are not enought beautiful than to accept people hate our "seduction game". it's easier to complain about something that we can't control (but we can control our weight, our hair, our teeth's color) than our seduction who is a part of our personality.

• 1 month later...

needs to balance itself out sort of

if the person is really attractive, they can have a bad personality

if the person has a really good personality, they can be slightly on the bad looks side

however i WOULDa date an extremely hot person with no personality but would NOT date an extremely ugly person with an amazing personality

looks are more important :thumbsup:

if the person has a really good personality, they can be slightly on the bad looks side

Well it can be on the flip side too. I don't know why everyone always uses the conventional brand of thinking that automatically pairs attractiveness to lack of personality, and more average looking to better personalities.

Well it can be on the flip side too. I don't know why everyone always uses the conventional brand of thinking that automatically pairs attractiveness to lack of personality, and more average looking to better personalities.

i wasnt doing that at all :clobber: :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm kinda seeing some girl right now, our meetings are usually centered around sex and stuff, we even talk frequently about sex - totally openly, without inhibitions. She has a nice personality, she's funny and all, but to be honest - she's not the prettiest girl around. And I've been having these doubts lately... I like her as a friend, but I wouldn't see myself in a relationship with her... Not necessarily just because of looks... But nevertheless, looks ARE a factor. She has chubby legs and thighs, a flat ass and, uhm, a mediocre face. And she seems to value our "relationship" too much. I told her that she can't expect anything serious from me, and I hope she still knows that, although we got intimate a few times and she's probably thinking that this must lead to a regular, committed relationship. But all I want is a casual relationship. So, it's not as simple as "I'd rather have an UGLY girl, but with braaainzzz"...

I know I probably sound totally rude, but the fact is that I can't neglect the physical aspect. I realize, though, that if she had a "better" personality (I mean, a bit closer to my sense of humor and less talkative at times), her looks wouldn't bother me that much. Probably.