Bellazon

Vita Sidorkina
Thumbnail

sarnic

^^ No she is VERY MUCH visibly skinnier and to the point she is looking emaciated to be blunt :ninja: It's her type of "weight lose" that brings in so many question marks from the outside of the VS bubble about what the f#$k they require from their models in terms of realistic body expectations. They honestly need to rein in this uber skinny look because it's not appealing at all, not one ounce!

21 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

You can keep saying it, but it doesn't mean you're right. The photos are proof. Look at her candids. You can see the same thing. And yeah, she might have been skinnier in 2012 when she was 18 years old than last year, but she is even skinnier now. 

15 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

^^ No she is VERY MUCH visibly skinnier and to the point she is looking emaciated to be blunt :ninja: It's her type of "weight lose" that brings in so many question marks from the outside of the VS bubble about what the f#$k they require from their models in terms of realistic body expectations. They honestly need to rein in this uber skinny look because it's not appealing at all, not one ounce!

Couldn't agree more, and I'm a fan of her too. 

It's really sad to see such a change on her, especially considering the amazing body she had to begin with... Even her face looks different now.

Yes she has always been skinny. In those swim shots from 2015 she is still very much skinny but its the definition of her body in the current shots that is proof. She is on some kind of extreme training/gym regimen. We don't know how she eats or anything like that but she looks very scary. Look at someone like Jo who works out a lot but she still looks healthy. Vita isn't looking healthy anymore. How can we say VS for sure. They like their girls to be fit but they still have at least somewhat of a healthy looking body. Even Romee and Taylor who were a lot skinnier in the 2014 show look a lot more healthier now. Don't know what's up with Vita.

I feel like every time I pop back in here, Vita is looking more and more like a skeleton. I'm glad I'm not the only one bothered by it. :/ She's never not been skinny. But having your ribs sticking out in half of your swim shots is not the mark of someone staying true to their body type.

I've loved her ever since she first came on the VS scene and back then she was filled out and had a great butt and looked healthy. Now she's just starting to look more and more like a Bratz doll. o.o

^ :yes:

VS has some blame in the mix, no question as far as I'm concerned. Regardless of what Vita does in terms of thinning out, the fact they published these pictures to start AND welcomed her to the dam photoshoot where the now published pics came from to begin with without them noticing how rail thin she is puts them at a huge level of responsibility for adverting such a distorted sense of what women's bodies is supposed to look like. I'm left a bit bewildered at whoever at VS thinks this looks sexy or even visually appealing for the brand :ninja: 

I have to agree, she's lost too much weight. She's a beautiful girl but her body looked way better pre-VSFS. I feel like last summer she started going all out at the gym so she could get cast at the show and since she did get to walk maybe she thinks her new look is better but IMO it is not :no: 

I hope VS or someone tells her to stop this craziness, she needs to get back to her old self

VS like to see the "commitment" the girls put into training their bodies. It's what gets a lot of them noticed. But they also want to promote a healthier body image. Karlie, Chanel, Lindsay all gained weight during their time with VS. Not a lot but there was a major difference in their looks after they became Angels. Karlie and Lindsay especially. Look at Lindsay in the 2008 show. She was literally bones. And while she didn't gain a lot she looked a lot healthier during her time as Angel. Same for Karlie who was always skinny but she became very fit. But Vita isn't looking fit anymore. I do hope there is a change.

7 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

VS like to see the "commitment" the girls put into training their bodies. It's what gets a lot of them noticed. But they also want to promote a healthier body image. Karlie, Chanel, Lindsay all gained weight during their time with VS. Not a lot but there was a major difference in their looks after they became Angels. Karlie and Lindsay especially. Look at Lindsay in the 2008 show. She was literally bones. And while she didn't gain a lot she looked a lot healthier during her time as Angel. Same for Karlie who was always skinny but she became very fit. But Vita isn't looking fit anymore. I do hope there is a change.

^ If you ask me, they should just let the girls look "Angel fit" to begin with and leave it at that for both the show and the brands adverts/online content. These girls are committed as it is by maintaining an extraordinary figure. Losing additional weight for an hour show on TV once a year is ludicrous to me and does nothing  more then promote the type of look Vita has which I despise.

It isn't even so much as she is hitting the gym too much, working out a lot can be addicting I get that but look at her arms, her legs and her ass that is from eating less then she is burning off for an extended period of time, I am not seeing muscle where her arm connects to her shoulder I am seeing bones covered by skin and not much else. Look at her candids from the swim special and that shoot she did in Cali right after, she killed her booty and she had a pretty great one before.

Body by Iza has the ribs but not even her arms or legs have that bare bones look and she was always skinny like Vita too.

46 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I said the exact same thing to Dave in PM- The other VS girls are skinny, and if they're arching or twisting, their ribs show as well, but they have muscle mass. Vita's skin looks like it's just clinging to her in places. 

Yeah. Such a shame.