Bellazon

Lingerie/Undergarment ect. Commercial Competition

Joe > Average

Well, it seems pretty much unanimous so far. I didn't know how the New York one would be received, but it seems most really like it :laugh: . I much prefer the bodies of the other two women, but she obviously knows how to use what she has much more than them (and is prettier and more sensual too), and the commercial also had a story line and some humor as some mention which by default put it in a different league.

New Yorker - 5 *edit* 3 - I'm not that much into her admittedly :ninja: , but she is sexy, the clothes look great (and I have a strange thing for woman gloves :ninja: ) and she undeniably fulfilled her role and the fact that there's a story and humor takes it to another level.

VS - 3 - I would have done 2.5 but 3 for sympathy :laugh: . Definitely don't get the boring thing, but definitely agree with the nothing special thing. Their bods looked nice as usual, kindof like comic book women minus the arms of course. Heidi's charming and for some reason I love Marisa's voice :ninja: . I personally think she's the best American spokes model since Cindy/Tyra, but that's just a side note...As everyone said, really rushed and not creative...Though I admittedly still like it more than most VS commercials :ninja: .

Jennka and maybe a couple more can vote, but I'll probably just automatically end it after another day, I'll move on for now :flower: .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 1, Round 1, Pair 3

*Post Edited* Didn't know it didn't have sound because I couldn't listen in general on the computer I was on...

C & A Ice Lingerie (No sound, will be brought back at a later time with sound if I can find one. Vote for "Well Lingerie # 1" in its place....)

Well Lingerie # 1

Gisele Bunchen VS Body By Victoria's Secret Shaping Demi

C&A - 3.5

Very sexy lingerie, and a pretty girl to boot.. she's good with the camera. No sound though? I might rate it higher or lower depending on that.

This might be weird, but I'd find it a whole lot sexier if she had icy breath too :ninja:

VS - 4

Not a huge Gisele fan, but she does look good here. I like the style and direction, and the B&W works well with their 'all curves' angle.

Oh yeah, and The Stones = win