Bellazon

Lingerie/Undergarment ect. Commercial Competition

Joe > Average

Cool idea :D

Miranda - 4

She looks super cute, and I like the style with the drawn wings, but her delivery doesn't quite hit the mark. Plus, I don't like her with that much eye makeup.

Laetitia - 2

I like the arty/slow paced style they were going for, but they didn't do it well. Bad music, and it came off boring.

3 Votes Needed. ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

Well, its always great to hear what people think about commercials. Its interresting that at least 1/3 find the Lae getting dressed on a bed boring in comparisson to Miranda reciting a nursery rhyme when to me the first 7 seconds alone of the Lae one is 10x more exciting than anything that goes on in the Miranda one :rofl::ninja: . But commercials and products are the time when all customer's opinions matter :) . I'll never know about Lae's music since this computer doesn't have audio and I don't care to investigate, though I remember Miranda's because it was in regular circulation here a couple years a go :blush: . I understand Miss Lima about the over sweetness and also Rox about the appeal to the teen market. I like both and both of them have done well here overall so far :) .

3 Votes Needed

Because Joe begged profusely for me to come vote... :morning:

Miranda - 2

Leticia - 2

One was cute, the other classy, but neither was all that great compared to VS's better commercials, and I doubt I'd be inspired by either to go buy bras if I was a woman.

NYorker 3.5 : the girl is gorgeous as well as the lingerie. The whole commercial (the idea) is kind of silly but at least this is an idea!

VS 1.5 : Talking about ideas... VS cheap lingerie & cheap fashion shows, but some really good models and millions to spend in commercials to do that?! Are they using all the money to pay the models?

New Yorker - 5 - Who is the model btw? Anyone know?

VS - 3.6 - It's a bit fast paced however the overall point was successfully given. The bra's were cute, the models delivered and in regards to the other commercial, my main question is how successfully was it dropped down to 15-30 seconds? Which is the average air time on television for commercials.

NY- :woot: AWESOME commercial 5.

VS- 2.5, I liked that it was fast-paced, but the colouring of the letters, the green and blue, annoyed me too much- it didn;t fit with the commercial at all imo. :ninja: A bit of a silly reason, I know, but honestly it bothered me A LOT.

New Yorker - 5

Good concept that was well played out, and totally hot. I'd like to know who she is too.. :blink:

VS - 2.5

Lucky I don't have epilepsy :/

I agree with the others - too fast and nothing special. The girls look cute though.