Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Is the guy a native english speaker?

because depending on his native language that might have been just a translation he did in his head that came out wrong. 

otherwise .. rude!

I am always happy when sara walks. she is so tiny. in the latest pics and snaps when she is near other models it is clearer than ever. 

so o have that chance. to walk ANY show, it's amazing. 

Plus she has open one show. on Paris fashion week. 

Many, many models go through a lifetime and don't get that chance. 

you guys know I can be very critic of Sara. I want her do do even more and go even further because I KNOW she can and I see where - in my opinion - she fails

But she has done really good so far. 

especially  fashion runway where height is major!!

10 hours ago, jay_hk said:

I had hopes that Sara would open this show, but just saw Tory B insta stories and it seems that it's taylor :///////

I have been holding my tongue about this for almost 2 years now by not making a account and not trying to bring the mood down for Saylor fans but... 

I am SICK and tired of this chick stalking Sara's modeling career 

Ever single freaking time Sara gets a Huge Modeling booking or shoot 

Taylor Hill pops her ass in the casting set list like 

tumblr_inline_odfauarYXE1rcvown_500.gif

The bae Sara did not come all the way from Portugal for this mess 

Cjqy_9qWYAIest4.jpg

If she pops up one more time.... 

tumblr_o2ml3qo69p1v035avo1_500.gif

1 minute ago, GloriaLB17 said:

I have been holding my tongue about this for almost 2 years now by not making a account and not trying to bring the mood down for Saylor fans but... 

I am SICK and tired of this chick stalking Sara's modeling career 

Ever single freaking time Sara gets a Huge Modeling booking or shoot 

Taylor Hill pops her ass in the casting set list like 

The amount of absolute headassery in this post. :rofl::rofl::rofl: You cannot be serious. Go spew this nonsense somewhere else. Taylor was booking huge shows before Sara even walked a HF runway. 

No! @toodarnhot you have it all wrong!

There was no such thing as runway shows or even high fashion until Sara walked the first ever runway creating what we now know as high fashion. Taylor should apologize for copying Sara and going to castings and walking big shows and accepting big contract jobs, Sara was the first model to do an of that and Taylor just copied everything.

Damn. :/ You're totally right. I apologize for responding so rudely to you Gloria. 

I think Taylor should give up her Angel contract, in an act of contrition to Sara. It's not fair that she swooped in and got handed a contract at 18 when poor, wonderful Sara had to wait years for VS to bestowed her with the honour. She left Portugal for it! Such a brave and underappreciated sacrifice.