Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Interview for Made

Jeremy Scott‘s shows are the place for celebrity sightings, with his back of house teeming with as many notables as his front rows. Case in point, all your favorite models who dominate both the catwalk and Instagram were amongst the faces debuting his SS17 collection, including Portuguese beauty Sara Sampaio. Dolled up in a black bob with blunt, chopped bangs, and dressed in Scott’s characteristically hyper-fun designs, Sampaio proved she is as funny as she is fierce.

Are you excited to walk Jeremy Scott again?

Yes, very excited. His shows are always super fun.

What makes it so much fun?

He doesn’t take it too seriously and he just does what he wants, but still keeps the clothes very wearable. And they fit really well! But you know it’s just having fun with it. And it’s great to have someone in the industry that really has fun with his collections.

What’s one piece you’ve worn down the runway that you’ve been dying to keep?

Last season I opened Elie Saab with this leather jacket with incredible embroidery and I really wanted to keep that I might ask them [laughs].

You should, I’m sure they’ll give it to you! Lastly, what’s your go-to way of flirting?

I don’t know, I’m very funny and I’m very sarcastic. But I have a boyfriend so I don’t have to do that anymore [Laughs].