Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Just now, everyboulevard said:

If you have such a problem, become a casting director, stylist, general person of influence on casting decisions and constantly book Sara instead of Taylor. Problem solved. :cain:

Lol I loved how you said this you never really know who you're talking to behind a computer screen 

But seriously if I pissed you guys off because I'm exhausted from saylor for that I'm sorry but I'm not taking it back it's my opinion.  

3 minutes ago, GloriaLB17 said:

Lol I loved how you said this you never really know who you're talking to behind a computer screen 

Pretending you're a someone in the industry as if they cared enough to whine online on a forum full of dumb teenagers. I love it. :rofl: I bet Anna Wintour is stalking too. 

Anyways, this lady is never going to stop protecting her baby Sara from us evil Taylor fans.

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Kendall also booked Vouge, Marc Jacobs, Love Magazine, and the VSFS. :/ Guess she's also after Sara's job. 

Your logic is just ridiculous. Models get booked for the same projects. That's how the industry work. Do you want Sara to have exclusive rights to every job she books now? Sara walked Tory Burch. No other model can ever walk Tory Burch now. She's going to wear all 40 looks. 

No what I am saying is literally open eye sight they are literally getting bookings as a pair half the time not just models having the same gig  even the Fashion Spot noticed this 

For crying out loud they were paired as Bff's in that Tommy Hilfiger show months ago 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

Pretending you're a someone in the industry as if they cared enough to whine online on a forum full of dumb teenagers. I love it. :rofl: I bet Anna Wintour is stalking too. 

Anyways, this lady is never going to stop protecting her baby Sara from us evil Taylor fans.

Lmao I am not Anna wintour I can't even stomach her or anyone around the magazine industry, but I do play a hand behind the scenes that's how I have a house and pay for my bills and raise my kid 

You know Old people stuff 

4 minutes ago, GloriaLB17 said:

No what I am saying is literally open eye sight they are literally getting bookings as a pair half the time not just models having the same gig  even the Fashion Spot noticed this 

For crying out loud they were paired as Bff's in that Tommy Hilfiger show months ago 

tFS has never said anything about them being paired together. And so what? A lot of models that look somewhat alike get paired together in shows all the time. Did you not see the comment about Kate King and Ruby Aldridge who were walking one after the other for dozens of shows simply because they look alike? And when those two weren't the popular choice, it was Julia and Waleska. It happens, and usually on purpose. 

1 minute ago, everyboulevard said:

tFS has never said anything about them being paired together. And so what? A lot of models that look somewhat alike get paired together in shows all the time. Did you not see the comment about Kate King and Ruby Aldridge who were walking one after the other for dozens of shows simply because they look alike? And when those two weren't the popular choice, it was Julia and Waleska. It happens, and usually on purpose. 

Oh please you don't even know how unrealistic this sounds it's the Fashion Spot yes they did that is why people are starting to get sick of them as a pair on that forum and so am I 

Can someone please upload a picture of Sara with her dog or her boyfriend or something so this topic can stop like it's just reply after reply and I care more about Sara 

Like stop the drama and just send out the love it's messed up towards Sara as if arguments are more interesting then her adventure around New York fashion week  

Never wanted to start a debate just wanted to add something to the thread 

3 minutes ago, everyboulevard said:

Sara Sampaio attends the UNITAS 2nd annual gala against human trafficking at Capitale on September 13, 2016 in New York City.

kNTkdWkd.jpg UXFoLwGf.jpg QVHUlCGn.jpg

Minus the back cut of the dress her look here is giving me Valentino Church vibes 

I like it. It's Classy the dress is a bit too long but not really noticeable enough to kill the look. 

Even though she is Portuguese she honestly at times gives me Italian vibes. I dream for Sara to walk a Valentino show like I wish for Vogue Paris to give Raquel Zimmerman a vogue cover 

I'm crossing my fingers she does well in Paris this season. She has that vintage look they love. Praying it all goes well for her. 

Oh gosh, this thread gave me life with my morning coffee :D

Going back to Fashion Week - I agree that if Sara books MJ is because of Kegrand. Next up is London and she is in the Agency show pack but I don't see her walking any show (maybe Burberry) in London - any ideas?