Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

I don't think she will walk Burberry or Topshop Unique, there is no way to tell, she hasn't worked with the brands or the people the cast for them, but when she goes for castings they might like, but because she is so short I am afraid they won't cast her for the shows on her first time there. I was hopping she'd walk DKNY and she didn't, Versus is casted by the same duo so I don't know if she has a chance.

Also, if she does walk Marc Jacobs she could build a little bit of a momentum which could help her get more shows.

Milan is the city where I'd see her doing better.

49 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

I'd just change the shoes for some sick heels! She looks amazing!

I think the sneakers give it an edge, much more fashionable than heels. She looks super tall even in the sneakers, the pants work miracles.

13 minutes ago, clau17 said:

She Isn't represented by any agency on Italy for almost 2 years now though. Wonder if that could be an issue..

I thought it could be a problem, but I don't think she will need to go to normal castings to get some shows. And even if she does, one of her other agencies could probably get her the details? I'm not sure. I see her doing Alberta Ferreti, Francesco Scognamiglio, Moschino, Bottega Veneta ('cause Grand) and perhaps Cavalli or Just cavalli because she knows Peter Dundas and may be 1 or 2 other shows.

Also, she did 3 events last night, what a night!!!

The one and only show I never look forward to see Sara walk is Moschino. 

Like everytime it's time for the model fan accounts to upload pictures of there favorite from the show nobody is really ever honored or proud I feel like everyone is like this

tumblr_ndb4gwvIJW1tfn6k7o1_500.gif

Sara booking Burberry for London would be a shocking beautiful plot twist though :heart::biggrin:

I'll pray that maybe she can get that one day