Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

chicityboy

After listening to Angel a few times I'm kind of into the song now. I hate Akon's voice. But it does have a good sound. And I could picture the girl walking to it at the show. I wish Katy wasn't singing Firework. I do not like that song. But I reckon it would be for PINK or something. It sounds more like that.

I wouldn't mind seeing Candice open the actual show. It's a big chance but I think she could pull it off.

And I also want to see Adriana open the last segment with the FB. Or at least if Adriana was opening the show then she could open with the Fantasy Bra like in 05. Cause I hate the FB just being thrown into the middle of segment. It looks so lame.

I'm hoping there will be six segments again. It just didn't feel right last year. And like Tori said I HATE when there are girls only walking once in the show. Each girl should at least walk twice and get a final outfit like in 03 and 06.

Legs are only one aspect of a body. To be perfectly honest I wasn't overly impressed with 99% of the girls cast last year. They all seemed stretched and more gaunt then in previous years. If I'm going to watch girls strut down a runway in lingerie, (keeping in mind this isn't a quote on quote fashion runway but one set to appeal to the masses) I want healthy looking curvier bodies. Petite is fine, but keep high fashion out of the mix all together. :idk: Maybe I'm the only one here who thinks that, but there's my two cents.

Nothing against high fashion, I like some of the models who work that aspect of fashion, I just don't think they belong on a VS runway.

2. Best body? If you say so... :blink::ninja:

yes, I say so - her hip bones might be a little wide but her long legs are just incredible

I know you say so, don't be snippy. <_<

I have no problem with slim girls (look at my screen-name, after all, Ana isn't the curviest girl to walk the show), but Anja I find to be too thin to pull of lingerie for the masses. Remember, the VS show is for the casual viewer, not so much for 'fashion' fans. The vast majority of people prefer to see someone a little less... lean. Does she have a nice body? That's a matter of taste. But in the grand scheme of the show, she didn't really fit in with the feel of VS.

I've been wondering all the time how the outfit with the fantasy bra will look like. I sketched a lil around and I dismissed the idea that the fb-outfit will include wings since it looks like Adri will wear the "tough love"-wings. So:

post-23464-0-1446069366-68034_thumb.jpg

wow!this thread is entertaning.haha.

the bra is nehh.but obviously they werent going to do it big..but..oh well..

im excited for the show! :fun:

not excited that katy is going to be with the models though.

but yes..ive always thought Chanel was too thin.she has no body on her.she's just this stick walking.

dont shoot me for my opinion :ninja: