Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

2 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

So I just read about how EmRata believes she isn't getting much Hollywood work because of her breasts? :rofl:

I'm sorry Emily, I liked your work in "Gone Girl" (that was fine for what it was in terms of the role) but no casting director in the history of Hollywood has ever said "I really liked her but I can't cast her because her breasts are too nice". :p

Isn't it the most stupid sentence ever? :rofl:

I am pretty sure Monica Belucci & Laetitia Casta had the same problem since they are not famous actresses by now... Oh wait! No :D

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

^ I'm guessing she isn't getting a lot of interesting offers so she is making up this silly excuse to get more attention... She's beautiful and could go really far if she worked for it, but she seems quite transparent and seems to be getting more and more full of herself every day. Shame :/ 

Agree with you.

See? :flower:

She really should focus on modeling. She could do twice better what Kendall Jenner does.

She could have booked the same jobs & covers than her but no "shewantstobeanactress" :dry:

Emily made a stupid choice by pretty much completely quitting modeling in favor of acting, same as Kate Upton. They both thought "I have nice tits and I got a movie role, I've made it!", but nope, it takes more than 15 minutes in a movie to make it girl. Especially when none of them is actually a good actress :ninja:  she should have balanced modeling and acting at the same time until she actually had a bitter reputation as an actress and experience. She's not even that respected as a model either, once this Instagirls trend dies down like every other fashion trend has, she'll be royally fucked if she doesn't start building relationships right now.

19 hours ago, Clauds said:

Emily made a stupid choice by pretty much completely quitting modeling in favor of acting, same as Kate Upton. They both thought "I have nice tits and I got a movie role, I've made it!", but nope, it takes more than 15 minutes in a movie to make it girl. Especially when none of them is actually a good actress :ninja:  she should have balanced modeling and acting at the same time until she actually had a bitter reputation as an actress and experience. She's not even that respected as a model either, once this Instagirls trend dies down like every other fashion trend has, she'll be royally fucked if she doesn't start building relationships right now.

This!  Only time Emily makes headlines is when she's complaining about something. I think industry people like her so hopefully she starts gets better modeling work because she pays her fans dust once they move on and start liking someone else's pictures there goes her Instagram relevancy 

17 hours ago, Clauds said:

She did not left modeling IMO, see all the previous pages of this thread, she shooted many magazines and for a few brands as well ...

10 minutes ago, jj3 said:

She did not left modeling IMO, see all the previous pages of this thread, she shooted many magazines and for a few brands as well ...

yeah- maybe modeling didn't really want her.  Models are a dime a dozen these days

4 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I think that Emily could conceivably have a decent movie and TV career.

She will never become Charlize Theron (to name a very successful model-turned-actress) but I don't see why she can't have a career like Alexandra Daddario.

I think in her mind she's *above* stuff like Baywatch even though she can't act. She's named by name two roles she couldn't land that she really wanted (which isn't smart, don't get blacklisted!) she seems very entitled. one was Masha in Anton Chekhov's The Seagull and the other was a part from Philip Roth's novel American Pastoral. She's always complaining about the scripts she gets so I'm guessing she could have cushy acting work she's just not getting the roles SHE wants. In the Aus Harpers or U.K. Glamour (can't remember) she said she wants films like LaLaLand and Moonlight…:Amelie_wft:  she just comes off in credibly tone deaf, there are some actors who can't get work because of the color of their skin or their race and she's complaining about her boobs? Get a grip. 

Thanks @jj3 for the full size glamour article. She says the usual things but there are some gems in there.

She says she has to model because she'd have no other work aside from bikini girl movies (she could work at Starbucks or the grocery store?) she compares her acting strategy to the mcconaissance which is wild. Matthew McConaughey had a ton of work under his belt and was well known, people barely know who she is. Still it's a good read and I like the pictures. She looks how she use to when I started liking her.

6 hours ago, pizzarat said:

Thanks @jj3 for the full size glamour article. She says the usual things but there are some gems in there.

She says she has to model because she'd have no other work aside from bikini girl movies (she could work at Starbucks or the grocery store?) she compares her acting strategy to the mcconaissance which is wild. Matthew McConaughey had a ton of work under his belt and was well known, people barely know who she is. Still it's a good read and I like the pictures. She looks how she use to when I started liking her.

I am dead, did she really say this? :rofl: 

Girl, just nope.

@*Luna* right? On the previous page of the full-size glamour scans the second page of text she says she'd have to take the undesirable roles if she didn't have other ways of making money (modeling and promoting I'm assuming) seriously  go back to school but let's not forget she also implied that she was too smart for her professors at UCLA, whatever Emily lol.

@Claudslol yes, she said "that's basically my strategy" 

For whatever reason she's entitled to the best projects without having to work for them and I'm confused why because she's been dragged to hell and back for her acting. I don't think she's worked with a coach or taken classes to try and improve either. Anyway, nice talking with y'all normally people get upset I have unfavorable opinions about her. I hope she gets it together for whatever reason I'm rooting for her