Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I like it, Adriana with the chef stuff is the funniest thing ... I this made think of how funny would be if VS ever sends a model to Chelsea Lately, would love to see that :laugh:

Agree about sexiest cast being Vampire Diaries, Ian Somerhalder alone is the hottest thing this earth has ever seen :heart:

I love pale skin with dark hair. There is nothing wrong having dark or pale skin, everybody looks beautiful with their own natural skin.

I hate when people bronze themselves, or try to light themself up.

Everybody needs Love them self the way they are. There is no need for people to try to change their appearance

Everybody is perfectly fine the way God created all of us.

I love/hate Adriana's outfit, i hate it because obviously it doesn't match (flowers&leopard??) but i love it because it looks like she just had sex & took the first two things she saw & wore it :laugh: & the shoes are amazing btw, her legs look perfect

I like Miranda's outfit but i feel like the hair was too formal for the event? That's something it would have been great for a movie premiere but i wish she had a sexier hairstyle

Alessandra & Erin are both cute, specially Erin was adorable in the event ... Love it :heart:

Candice ... Same hairstyle as 2010, exactly the same. However i just want somebody to explain me why the hell she was pulling her dress so much. Seriously girl, if you want the world to see your legs just wear something short as the other girls did instead of wearing something long & start opening the whole night because you look dumb&desperate bad

Alessandra: Was the best dressed for me. Sexy, glamorous, playful and adult. My one wish is that she had done something a tad different with her hair. Wasn't a huge fan of it being ultra sleek.

Miranda: I agree with MissLimaVzla, the look was a bit to formal, not to mention poorly fitted to her body. Kinda looked like a stuffed sausage. Hair was boring, and the bright lip just didn't suit her. Miranda seems to be a big fan of the designer, just so happens the designer is scared of others cuts, we've seen the look several times before. Miranda you can do a lot better!

Adriana: Dear God I tried to excuse her dress. I really really really did... and I almost was able to overlook it... till I found out it it was a SKIRT and TOP, which means GF went out of her way to look like a 80's video vixen on the bottom, and my grandmothers couch on top. Add in the picture of Jesus she was wearing & her daughters name, and I kinda blinked. Dri was at a "What is Sexy" event... and your child, religion and sexy don't go well together unless you're a big pedo (not sayin shes a pedo btw). Why on god's green earth Adriana thought Kittums and curtain fabric went together... I'll never understand. Hair and makeup looked beautiful though!

Erin: Meh, ugly dress. Lots of straps..... straps... did I mention straps? and a color that completely washed her out. Boring :idk:

Candice: MissLimaVzla & Pheno have said it best. "Same hairstyle as 2010, exactly the same. However i just want somebody to explain me why the hell she was pulling her dress so much. Seriously girl, if you want the world to see your legs just wear something short as the other girls did instead of wearing something long & start opening the whole night because you look dumb&desperate bad"

"Maybe I'm out of line here, but why is she pulling her dress up mid thigh in every single picture provided except one? Last time I had a dress pulled up like that I was about to get some, and before that I was 4 years old and trying to play coy."

Other then that I actually liked her dress a lot.. just not on her. I'd wear it though.

Alessandra: Was the best dressed for me. Sexy, glamorous, playful and adult. My one wish is that she had done something a tad different with her hair. Wasn't a huge fan of it being ultra sleek.

Miranda: I agree with MissLimaVzla, the look was a bit to formal, not to mention poorly fitted to her body. Kinda looked like a stuffed sausage. Hair was boring, and the bright lip just didn't suit her. Miranda seems to be a big fan of the designer, just so happens the designer is scared of others cuts, we've seen the look several times before. Miranda you can do a lot better!

Adriana: Dear God I tried to excuse her dress. I really really really did... and I almost was able to overlook it... till I found out it it was a SKIRT and TOP, which means GF went out of her way to look like a 80's video vixen on the bottom, and my grandmothers couch on top. Add in the picture of Jesus she was wearing & her daughters name, and I kinda blinked. Dri was at a "What is Sexy" event... and your child, religion and sexy don't go well together unless you're a big pedo (not sayin shes a pedo btw). Why on god's green earth Adriana thought Kittums and curtain fabric went together... I'll never understand. Hair and makeup looked beautiful though!

Erin: Meh, ugly dress. Lots of straps..... straps... did I mention straps? and a color that completely washed her out. Boring :idk:

Candice: MissLimaVzla & Pheno have said it best. "Same hairstyle as 2010, exactly the same. However i just want somebody to explain me why the hell she was pulling her dress so much. Seriously girl, if you want the world to see your legs just wear something short as the other girls did instead of wearing something long & start opening the whole night because you look dumb&desperate bad"

"Maybe I'm out of line here, but why is she pulling her dress up mid thigh in every single picture provided except one? Last time I had a dress pulled up like that I was about to get some, and before that I was 4 years old and trying to play coy."

Other then that I actually liked her dress a lot.. just not on her. I'd wear it though.