Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Alessandra: The dress is pretty, but it is not good in your body. Too short for their skinny legs, do not know ... not like to see.

I do not like hair, has no volume.

I think she is the one that is worse :ninja:

Miranda: Very formal. Yet very elegant. The dress is simple but beautiful, looks good on your body, good curves. And I like to see her with her ​​hair caught. :blush:

Adriana: I like the skirt, not like the shirt .. Is positive but nothing more. Could be better. Beautiful hair and makeup. It's beautiful face.

Enrin: The dress is simple but I like it looks good on her body, like hair. Okay in my opinion. :blush:

Candice: I love the dress :wub: And looks good on your body. But she really did not need to pull the dress up. lol. I do not like hair, not much to see her face here. :(

According to LS it was two pieces and even if it wasn't.... it's still not forgivable! Atrociousness as it's best.

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store/catal...213402cat248701

I liked it! I will probably hate it again later on today.

Also it looks a thousand times better with Adriana's breast&legs than in that model :ninja:

& i still love/hate the outfit for the reasons i mentioned before :laugh:

Alessandra & Candice were both wearing dresses from the VS spring collection, Erin & Miranda were both wearing Herve Leger, just in case anyone cares

According to LS it was two pieces and even if it wasn't.... it's still not forgivable! Atrociousness as it's best.

Also it looks a thousand times better with Adriana's breast&legs than in that model :ninja:

Alessandra & Candice were both wearing dresses from the VS spring collection, Erin & Miranda were both wearing Herve Leger, just in case anyone cares

It looked better with her ass too! And Candice and Ale are wearing Dolce too. Not VS. I want to know about the summer dresses they all wore though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yay another event people don't care much about!

Siemgi this one's for you babe :hug:

So will VS put the woman in matching outfits *cause adults love that eh?*..... OR.... maybe they'll let the woman dress themselves? *80's video vixen's, 45 year old OC housewives, dressed in the dark, or big 10 year olds... take your pick* ... Left leg then right ladies... you can do it!

Will the press continue to mistake Lindsay and Erin? Will Candice's have a twirl hair teehee moment. Will Lily speak about being a new wife and how "awesome it is" ... Lily: "husband, husband, my husband, oh my husband, love him, husband... you should buy these panties, my husband likes them". ... and will Ale continue to be MIA during 75% of the festivities? *smart lady there.. someone's not a team player and I like it!*

So much could happen at this event that we'll NEVER see at any Vs event in the future... I can barely contain my excitement anymore.... I need to know WHAT WILL HAPPEN!

• 2 weeks later...

hope this year could have the Fantasy bra , Miranda or Candice annnd if its Miranda , Candice needs to open the show! , also cant wait for the themes for the show btw its any VSFS 2011 THREAD HERE? LOLLL beacause i have some ideas for new themes!! and also i wanna see some girls in the show like Esti Ginzburg ,Nina Agdal and Marloes Horst :wave:

:drool:

i wonder how its gonna be the segments themes for this year VSFS 2011 , i have ideas like:

Golden Girls ( all the girls with gold lingerie and some golden wings)

Military Babes ( the girls with different color of military prints , some military wings and guns! )

Amazon Girls

Asian World ( with bras and lingerie with asian culture)

Sexy 70's ( with lingerie like the 70's)

Pink

:laugh::wave::heart:

Lmao come on it's common knowledge the best way to get the bra is to pop out a baby, marry/date someone famous. They would have been better of using Rosie simply because as much of a flop as Transformers was it's still the blockbuster of the moment. So it'll be Lily or Rosie next year... *shrugs* though Lily may have blown her chances by getting married a little to soon.