Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

COMMENT YOU'D NEVER THOUGHT YOU'D SEE ME WRITE: In that last VS commercial, the Bombshell Summer one... Adriana Lima looked the best she's looked in years.

Girl, are you feeling okay? :laugh: I am actually really happy that it's only Adriana at the NY event. Usually, I don't care if it's her with other girls, but I had just about had it. I would've been good if it was just her and Alessandra too. One thing is that she probably won't be taking pictures and instead signing autographs which is okay because I guess you can't have it all.

Here's the Bombshell Summer video that wasn't posted yet:

COMMENT YOU'D NEVER THOUGHT YOU'D SEE ME WRITE: In that last VS commercial, the Bombshell Summer one... Adriana Lima looked the best she's looked in years.

Girl, are you feeling okay? :laugh: I am actually really happy that it's only Adriana at the NY event. Usually, I don't care if it's her with other girls, but I had just about had it. I would've been good if it was just her and Alessandra too. One thing is that she probably won't be taking pictures and instead signing autographs which is okay because I guess you can't have it all.

Here's the Bombshell Summer video that wasn't posted yet:

I don't like the voice either & the word 'Bombshell' is getting on my nerves, it's like too much of it lately, one day they will change the name of the brand to Bombshell's Secret

Btw Savanna you should start suggesting VS to send a model to the opening of the first VS Store here in Caracas, they seem to be paying attention to your twitter complains :laugh:

Btw Savanna you should start suggesting VS to send a model to the opening of the first VS Store here in Caracas, they seem to be paying attention to your twitter complains :laugh:

They are! Everything I've been wanting to happen has been happening and things have been changing. It's kind of creepy, but I do know people are reading. It was part of my plan. :ninja::laugh:

They are! Everything I've been wanting to happen has been happening and things have been changing. It's kind of creepy, but I do know people are reading. It was part of my plan. :ninja::laugh:

yay moar Candice

1304242488683.jpg

Adriana has turned into the Stepford wife from hell... except Stepford wives actually take care of their appearance.

Hurry Adriana! run along after your husband, follow his every wish and demand, SHIELD your child from the eyes of everyone, don't ever leave your house.. Jesus the worlds a big scary place isn't it?

Btw Adriana you're Latino... not Eastern European. TAN PLEASE. While I'm a big advocate of being pale.. (stares at her casper skin....) I'm goth, I have a excuse. Adriana, not so much.

See? Get them to send Adriana over here ... She could take a picture with the giant poster of her they have in the Mall :laugh:

yay moar Candice

1304242488683.jpg

Adriana has turned into the Stepford wife from hell... except Stepford wives actually take care of their appearance.

Hurry Adriana! run along after your husband, follow his every wish and demand, SHIELD your child from the eyes of everyone, don't ever leave your house.. Jesus the worlds a big scary place isn't it?

Btw Adriana you're Latino... not Eastern European. TAN PLEASE. While I'm a big advocate of being pale.. (stares at her casper skin....) I'm goth, I have a excuse. Adriana, not so much.

You know I love you hun, but this comment is a little off. Not all people of Latin decent are tan. A great number are naturally white as fuck... Just saying... To imply that to look 'ethnic' you have to be darker is a little off-putting. :whistle:

yay moar Candice

1304242488683.jpg