Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Just finished watching and besides all the BS chichƩ I actually liked it. My favs were Behati, Lily and Adri (even though we barely couldn't see her), the others seemed too forced and scripted and rehearsed.

Ā 

Elsa was also really good but didn't wow me (maybe due to the fact that she didn't have enough screen time) and Joan if you blink you won't see her.

I'm a Stella Maxwell fan. So, listening to you guys kill her as boring I can only wonder "what did you want her to do? " she looked great, spoke well. What more did she need to do that I'm not seeing?

Ā 

She wasn't very personable, like all her answers were straight to the business so it comes off as not showing much personality which leads to people thinking she is boring. Like I said before though for her first time shooting this type of thing she wasn't bad.

Ā 

VS once again uses an odd pairing putting her with Martha who is actually really boring so you have actual awkward boring Martha and serious Stella and it makes it even more noticeable. I think if they had Stella with like a Behati, Adriana, Ale or Lily it would have got her talking more and relaxing.

Am I the only one that doesn't think Martha is that boring? I thought she was ok. And same for Stella. They are decent. Not the best by far but they're ok. Not every girl has the same energy that other girls have. Joan for example had like 2 minutes of screen time but she was so great, relatable and personable. But is a lot more outgoing. I think the girls who have been working a lot longer have a different energy. Also it's annoying pairing anyone up with Candice because she always just talks over them. Even Adriana can't get a word in. In that yoga bit it was all her talking. Stella and Martha didn't stand a chance :rofl:

Ā 

Overall I would give it a 6/10. It was a wasted opportunity to really highlight each girl. They honestly didn't need any performances. They could have shown us more footage of them actually shooting. Seems like there was little of that. I loved seeing Elsa in the cave, Adriana and Candice at the waterfell, Stella and Martha in the hut etc. That stuff was great. As a photographer I find all of that so interesting to see how the whole crew works together. I wished they focused more on that instead of doing segments like voleyball, making a smoothie or yoga. And more individual segments of girls talking. Jac, Elsa, Lily were great. They were the standouts. Jasmine at least got a solo segment because she featured very little. Maroon 5 really didn't need two performances. And I like Juanes' song so I didn't mind that performance. Because it at least fit with the vibe. Jac and Elsa again really stood out. Seems like they were the stars of the show to be honest.

Ā 

Thanks Bryan for the upload. Hope to get a 720 or 1080 version soon :)

Ā 

Oh and sidenote some of the music choices were great. The song Black Out Days by Phantogram that played during Elsa's segment is amazing. I've had that song for over a year. Glad to hear it in something. Also where are these amazing pictures they continue to ramble about? I want to see them.

Fangirl mode on: OH MY JAAAAAAAAAAC !!!!! :woot::woot::woot: She looked just absolutely gorgeous, hands down the best IMO, she's just so natural, her smile is gorgeous, what Russell said about her is so nice, and she looked stunning dancing to Juanes. Her segment is, of course, my favorite.

Fangirl mode off.

It was, indeed, what I imagined it would be... no more, no less. Liked it, is not the VSFS kind of BIG thing, but it was enjoyable to watch. LOVED Jac, Elsa and Bee, they are very authentic, and that's great, I enjoyed watching their segments. There was so much Candice IMO, I wanted more Adriana, for example, she had so little time on air that it felt like she wasn't there at all. Ale and Lily look, as always, great. I love Martha and Stella in the catalog and all, but I just don't feel them in the show... Martha's voice is like she's always reading what she is saying, and Stella didn't say much, so I didn't see much of her personality. Jasmine's segment was great too, she's growing on me, and didn't see much of Joan, but it was great they put a local in the show, to show the beautiful places of Puerto Rico.

About Performers:

I like Maroon 5, so I enjoyed their performances. But was it necesary to make them sing twice? I mean, they should have perform animals for the end, and use the time of the other performance to make segments to Martha or Stella. (?)

And as Colombian I have to say this *turns on fangirl mode* JUAAAAAAAAAANESSSSSS!!!! I ADORE HIM, Ā”COLOMBIA PRESENTE, PAPƁ! *turns it off* it was great to see him at the show, and I loved his performance. And Jac looked so gorgeous using her dress as a "pollera" to dance, she's an honorary Colombian since now, a girl and I made the nomination via twitter, and she reblogged and liked it :3!

That's all.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Anyone notice the Adriana eye roll when Candice was talking about how she earns all her covers?

Ā 

Yeah. I need a gif of that.

Ā 

Ā 

"Because I sweat it out for many days... I pay my dues."

vFsg5C8.gif

Ā 

You are amazing. Thank you!

Ā 

YEAHHHHH i notice that hahaha

@PC - I'm not sure what people expected, but VS pretty much delivered on it's promise; swimsuits, models, musical guests, and a beautiful location. People lower your expectations,Ā  and I promise you'll be much happier next time. And for the life of me I don't know why people say Ale got very little screen time when she was clearly throughout the entire video. Perhaps you didn't like how she was showcased? No idea :idk:

Ā 

Adriana & Candice so post-1004-0-1446078198-97517_thumb.pngy :rofl:

Ā 

@Kevork - I also enjoyed Martha and Stella. Not everything swim or lingerie related needs to be bunnies and kittens falling out the ass happy.