Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Apparently Barbara Palvin is shooting VS soon again, God Bless.

omfg 

Ed razek via twitter

post-49177-0-1446078238-27542_thumb.png

but Barbara answered to an fan account  on insta that its not her twitter . so i dont know why Ed Razek talked or what he was reffering to that account.

Apparently Barbara Palvin is shooting VS soon again, God Bless. A Stella&Barbara shoot needs to happen

:chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

I'm not surprised to hear this considering how well she was received by so many when she started with them to begin with. Gosh I hope we get to see Stella and Babs together, that would just make my BZ year!

Hmm, I await more news before I jump on this officially :D

From the Barbara thread:

^ A fake Barbara twitter account tweeted to Ed how much she's missing him and the VS family and hopes to see him and Stella soon in New York and to give him a big hug. Ed thought it was the real Barbara and tweeted her back that 'it's a date'. So people on twitter thought it's about work but Ed was just being nice I guess.
Anyway: "RISING model Barbara Palvin is returning to Australia. The 21-year-old, who has modelled for the likes of Prada, Armani Exchange and Victoria’s Secret, will this month come to Oz as global ambassador for L’Oreal Paris. She is set to join Megan Gale for a cocktail event on March 24 for the brand. It’s not the first time the Hungarian beauty has come to Australia. Palvin was last here two years ago where she attended the Melbourne Fashion Festival in 2013." source: dailytelegraph.com.au

The fake account deleted their tweet to Ed so everyone only saw Ed tweeting at a Barbara account and it went from there.