Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I just finished watching the swim special and overall it wasn't too bad considering it was just about VS trying to hawk their swimwear line to the masses who watched. The small segments they had for some of the girls were quite enjoyable :hehe: Out of everyone I must say, I just love Behati's energy and by far one of the best personalities of the group, no way I can take that away from her. Both Elsa and Jac were absolute stunners and darlings :wub: LOL, someone needs to give a little hermit crab as a pet for Jac :rofl: Lily and Candice were their usual self. Although I don't know if it's just me but Candice sure seemed like one huge airhead all thru the show :pinch: Martha and Stella were all business and no pleasure from the start but ESPECIALLY Stella as she was talking :p But meh, at least it shows in her pics so I could care less. At least she doesn't come off fake or trying too hard (Y) Lima was her usual sexy self and hard to ever knock down, stunning from start to end :yes: Too bad we didn't get much air time on her which was a big (N)  for me. And lastly the performances. Nothing against Maroon 5 but they should of had Juanes play ALL the performances. He encapsulates the perfect vibe and feel for the whole show. Heck, I had my feet moving back and forth without me giving it much though...just happened :laugh: And if I missed any others girls it's because they shouldn't of been there :whistle:

Anyone notice the Adriana eye roll when Candice was talking about how she earns all her covers?

Yeah. I need a gif of that.

"Because I sweat it out for many days... I pay my dues."

vFsg5C8.gif

Bryan that gif is priceless! ahahahahaha