Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

A yoga session? Oh god.

yeah that was so boring and uncalled for.

How else are they going to sell VSX? This is essentially an hour long commercial. I don't know why anyone expected different.  :Angel:

I'm actually liking it for what it is. The girls look amazing, and it's something different than the jumpy .05 second shots from the commercials.

There is no hype around it. It's not like the Fashion Show because that is such an annual event. This just seems random and out of place. Nice of VS to try something new. Sadly the tired old formula is still the same. I was thinking it's going to be some big introduction to new girls and be less forced. But as always it's scripted. But it's still fun to watch.

A yoga session? Oh god.

How else are they going to sell VSX? This is essentially an hour long commercial. I don't know why anyone expected different.  :Angel:

I'm actually liking it for what it is. The girls look amazing, and it's something different than the jumpy .05 second shots from the commercials.

Make a commercial like everybody else.

I'm wanting more of VS to release images from the shoot online. Do a website up and release pictures of all the girls. That would be cool.

Of course it's a big ad. They are a company after all this is how they sell. The fashion show is no different.

A yoga session? Oh god.

Make a commercial like everybody else.

This is a commercial. Get over it and enjoy it for what it is, or stop watching. 

I'm wanting more of VS to release images from the shoot online. Do a website up and release pictures of all the girls. That would be cool.

Of course it's a big ad. They are a company after all this is how they sell. The fashion show is no different.

I imagine they're going to have a lot of them up on VSAA or the press room afterwards.

Jac looks great, and the girls calling her Jaccie is super cute too.