Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Well that was fun. Loved Jac, Elsa and Joan's segement, and I think all the girls looked great.

I can definitely see Jasmine getting a contract, now that she's done another event for them and they seem to be pushing her hard, and it wouldn't surprise me if Jac got one too.

I didn't get to finish it because of the stream but to be honest I was enjoying it. So once I finish it properly i'll give my 2 cents but whatever it seemed fine. Nothing too exciting. I doubt it's going to be a big hit like the VSFS so maybe they won't do something like this again lol.

So, to review:

Jac and Elsa - awesome and very personable

Martha, Jasmine and Stella - meh... Just nice

Too much Candice and Behati.

I feel like this is Lily's and Ale's farewell swim shoot

Adriana was gorgeous but there wasn't enough of her.

Joan was nice, but she was only there because she's Puerto Rican.

For me the real star was Napoleon. He should be the next Angel.

It wasn't worth the hype VS put into it with the whole #somethingbigiscoming, they should have tried a different promo strategy. I was bored, but it was decent. Really loved watching Candice, Lily and Jac. Wish there was less Behati and more Elsa.

I was expecting less commercial and more getting to know the girls, but they are a brand and they do need to sell their products so it makes sense. Jac, Lily, Elsa and the Joan + Adriana segment were what I enjoyed the most. Martha and Stella are no doubt pretty girls but come off as so bland.

I am sorry but the white walls in my house have more personality than Martha. I think she is an amazing model when it comes to catalog & commercials but as a spokesperson she is just cringe worthy, she is awkward and can't even fake it like all the others.

Stella didn't get enough screentime for me to even form an opinion of her as a future spokesperson tbh but the small bits we got she was pretty meh. I adore her work but if VS plans to sign her they need to train her a bit more.

Elsa is pretty much flawless, I'm glad she got her own little segment (Y), same for Jac & Jasmine, I can see them doing well with the brand.

Why was Joan even there for? She had like 0.5 time of screentime, waste of time tbh. 

Adriana, Candice & all the usual suspects were as boring as ever but I'll just blame it on VS for making them answer the same old questions we've been getting since they got their respective contracts. 

I did like the commercials tho, all pretty good (Y) but based on social networks I'll say this thing flopped a little.