Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

http://www.latina.com/entertainment/buzz/adriana-lima-alessandra-ambrosio-new-victorias-secret-deals

Were Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio considering hanging up their angels wings? According to New York Daily News, yes!

After losing both Doutzen Kroes and Karlie Kloss in the last couple of months, Victoria’s Secret is afraid of losing the Brazilian models.

The 33-year-old models were both considering leaving until a new contract was offered to them.

An insider told NY Daily News' Confidenti@l column that “Alessandra’s [contract talks are] going on now and it looks like it’s getting close to getting signed.” Although Ambrosio has not signed the contract yet, she is extremely happy with the offer. Her Brazilian buddy, Lima, has already went ahead and signed the paperwork.

The contract is said to last at least until the next Victoria’s Secret Show. Reps for the veteran Victoria’s Secret Models are not commenting on the new contract, and a VS spokesperson said: “We do not comment on the details of the brand’s contracts with models."

After the loss of two former angels, Victoria’s Secret is now focusing on their new models. “It is all about Martha Hunt, Jasmin Tookes and Sara Sampaio,” said a source.

I could believe that article tbh. The double fantasy bra at the last VSFS seemed like a swan song for them, but with the loss of Doutzen, and Karlie (and to a lesser degree Lindsay), I could see VS offering them a one year contract so they still have some familiar faces while they work on ebstablishing new Angels.

Makes sense. It seems like Adriana and Alessandra's work has slowed down major for the brand. They don't even shoot that much and just show up for the big events. VS know that without them it's going to be hard. I think they still wanted to keep Doutzen around too and they lost her so they are a bit desperate. Without Adriana and Alessandra it's going to be hard.

That article is BS. VS knew Doutzen & Karlie were leaving a long time ago, I was told Doutzen was done with VS easily six months ago if not more so is not like VS had to offer Dri & Ale more money last minute to stay around because of the loss, especially if you consider that neither Karlie or Doutzen were ever main girls for VS, they always played second to someone else. If this was Candice and Behati we were talking about it would be more realistic.

I think people are just throwing VS in there to get in the news tbh. Alessandra is not negotiating right now, she did that before launching her own line so if she is staying or leaving that was decided months ago too and it's probably the same for Adriana when she decided to go back to Maybelline and had to negotiate with VS to take that.

And "it's all about Jasmine Tookes, Martha Hung and Sara Sampaio"? Really? Martha has been barely working with VS recently and Sara didn't even make it to the Swim special o.o, more like it's all about Jasmine, Behati, Lily, Candice & Elsa they are all over the VS stores, literally every campaign VS has on display right now in the stores is those five women: lingerie, fragrances and skincare, swim, VSX, clothing it's all them in the VS stores. All you need to do is going to a VS store and you'll see who they are really pushing.

My reaction earlier today when I was hanging out with SO's friends for the first time and was asked if I was doing alright...

cuu5Pyv.gif

I couldn't wait to get the f*** outta there.

Who shot the new campaign featuring Lais, Kelly & Josephine. Amazing shots. Was it Bellemere? I think it's one of the best shoots VS has done in a while. The dark lighting, the styling, the girls. Looks very good. Very sexy.

Who shot the new campaign featuring Lais, Kelly & Josephine. Amazing shots. Was it Bellemere? I think it's one of the best shoots VS has done in a while. The dark lighting, the styling, the girls. Looks very good. Very sexy.

I had tagged him in the images of Josephine and Lais that came out and he untagged himself, so I assume he didn't take those. I%20dont%20know.gif

I think it might have been Guy Aroch? But I'm not sure about that.

Yup.

Pictures were taken by Guy Aroch in Mexico not long ago, I'm surprised they came out so fast. There should be some of Jac & Elsa coming out soon too

Wonderful. Loving the work of all the new photogs VS has been working with. Super fresh and brings a much more exciting look to the photos compared to the typical studio lighting of Russel's. I have always admired Russel. He has taken some very iconic shots of the girls over the years. But it's great to see some new talent.

I thought Josephine looked really good. Yeah a little extra oil but she looks smoking hot. VS photos are selling a little sex again. I like it.

Damn it I'm completely blanking on who shot the incredible swim campaign in Hawaii. Was it Guy again? I remember asking you before Clauds.