Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

It's such a shame because Russel has taken some amazing shots of VS girls. Iconic shots. His work in VS and SI was so good. But the last few years have just been abysmal. As a photographer I looked up to him and he's aussie so that helped. But man his style is so tired now. His shots aren't even good anymore. You can tell with the new Swim and VDAY shots that using other photographers was a smart decision. The new photos have been amazing. Hopefully Russel pulls his finger out or that's it done. Get new more fresh photographers for the job.

it could be just me, but i feel like Pink is kinda screwing sara... she has been with pink for almost 3years now, elsa left, sara should be the smart choice to take over pink, and maybe groom rachel, gigi, even taylor, to take her place when she gets moved up(hopefully), however, elsa left and this girl rachel in 6 months its pretty much the face of pink, doing PR, and now taylor? i mean, quite unfair to Sara in my opinion, i feel or u give her the main role at pink, or she's just being misused at pink, and should be moved to main line, and start to be used, like stella, josephine, jasmine, jac.. i just don't understand why Pink rather use an unknown girl (rachel) as the main girl out of the blue, instead of using someone people associate with pink, has a huge following and actually shines and has full potential to be an angel (sara)... its just my opinion, but its what would feel more normal, and makes more sense i think

Could be something or could be nothing but Taylor Marie Hill is doing a press event for PINK right now.

Maybe the VS folks saw my poll and realized no one is really feeling Rachel :ninja:

Thank god for your poll then! Rachel looks good in her outside VS work and some PINK Swim stuff but after Elsa for so long, at least for me I think a new non blonde PINK girl would be refreshing.

I don't think Sara would be remotely interested in solely promoting Pink. She's been shooting mainline for a while now, and walked mainline in the show. It would be a downgrade for her to become the Pink spokesperson, and honestly, a waste of her looks imo. She looks amazing for mainline. She's already been moved to mainline, as you suggested so :ninja:

Amazing news about Taylor!

she was shooting pink today, and she mostly shoots pink, i meant move her definitely to main line and start using her as one of their non-angels main girls, if they are not gonna make her the face off pink.

So you would rather have Sara stuck 100% with Pink for the next three years instead of having her walking two segments yearly + getting work with both parts of VS?

Okay ... that makes a lot of sense.

GAME DAY SECRET: Although Super Bowl XLIX will be a family affair for Gisele Bündchen — in support of quarterback hubby Tom Brady — she won’t be the only big-time model making the scene. Victoria’s Secret Angels Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge, Karlie Kloss, Behati Prinsloo, Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima will star in a 30-second spot for Victoria’s Secret during the big game Feb. 1. The ad will air after the two-minute warning in the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl telecast, pitting the New England Patriots against the Seattle Seahawks. Details of the 30-second TV spot — which sources estimate could cost $4.5 million — will be available next week.

This is not the label’s first visit to the Super Bowl. In 1999, the brand aired its first Super Bowl commercial promoting the Webcast of its Internet-busting fashion show. And in 2008, Victoria’s Secret ran a Super Bowl commercial to promote its Valentine’s Day collection, a theme it’s revisiting this year. The brand scored the top spot among all the game’s advertisers and reached a record-breaking audience of 103.7 million viewers.

In anticipation of this year’s game spot, a “Don’t Drop the Ball,” video was posted today on YouTube and features two teams playing football in red and white jerseys. After some fumble-free frolicking, the winning team is revealed to be Victoria’s Secret Angels Lima, Swanepoel, Aldridge, Prinsloo and Doutzen Kroes. It carries the reminder to viewers: “ Don’t drop the ball. It’s not Valentine’s Day without Victoria’s Secret.”

wwd

Pretty sure Ale and Karlie will show up.

Stella looks amazing on that cover. Also, about Sara, i'd totally prefer if they used her for both main line and pink, without making her the spokeperson. Would be a terrible waste.

And as much as I love Karlie, if she doesn't show up even at this event she can go.