Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I will say this Karlie seemed to be working during the main shoot which was the Maroon 5 performance. That seemed like the important part of the Swim Special because all Angels were present for that. If anything she would have been needed for that shoot. And she was doing Loreal around that time. So that could have been a schedule issue. We know her Angel contract is different to the other girls and she works a lot outside of VS. I will wait and see still. I don't think she is being phased out just yet. If she does I will say I was wrong but I don't think we should jump to any conclusions.

And yeah I feel sorry for Lais. She wasn't ever an Angel but she was great in everything she did for VS. Hopefully this isn't the nail in the coffin for her just yet.

I like Karlie but after the VSFS I really could not care if she left the company or not. Biggest job of your year for your main employer and she is so distracted that she almost walks into Doutzen going backwards on the runway cause she wanted to stare at her girl.The blonde medium hair on her doesn't look good either, I don't know why VS always wants their brunettes going blonde she was way better as a brunette.

If she got phased out this year and they ran her contract out it wouldn't really be a loss at all, she barely worked for them in 2014 her swim work was never memorable she only did good with their regular VS clothing and lingerie lines. She is the type to have a great career without VS anyways as we saw in 2014 all her great work in HF and even other commercial work she kills it.

It looks like there's another V-Day cover and Nadine Leopold is on it, i'll look for it later if no one posts it before my movie ends

I searched but nothing. VS updates their browsers during business days, so maybe it'll be up Monday.

There was also a Behati Spring Preview different cover, but the content was the same as the first. So I'm guessing it's the same for Valentine's Day unless

I am mistaken.

UDLwMugm.jpg Q1pWwDWm.jpg

The alternative covers are hidden in a different place like many of the pictures from the catalogs but since it's always the same model is not a big deal, im just surprised they did two different models for the same thing.

I'll look it up later to see if i can find it.

^ Which pictures? The ones Bryan posted? :notsure: I thought he actually had those catalogs and the coupon mailer :idk:

Yup, those are from Twitter. That's how I saw Nadine's cover, a girl posted it on Twitter and Nadine retweeted it

Elsa confirmed last night at the ELLE Sweden Gala that she is an Angel now, so she should be in VSAA soon.

And I couldn't find the alternative V-Day cover in the VS website, it has to be somewhere but tbh I'm too lazy for it, especially because I'm 100% sure the inside is the same.

Elsa confirmed last night at the ELLE Sweden Gala that she is an Angel now, so she should be in VSAA soon.

If anybody needs the receipts on it or begins to denying things as per usual;

post-67297-0-1446077947-67895_thumb.png

I think she'll be put up around February-March, that's when Karlie was put up but I most definitely think getting announced during the Swim special is high possibility of occurring :yes: