Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ *BANG, BANG...THUMP!* (Y)

Kev we were friends until now. We must eliminate the enemies!

:rofl:

I know nothing of the game. My 10 year old nephew loves Seahawks so for him I support them. I have no idea what goes on in a game.

My only exposure to football has been through watching the show Friday Night Lights lol :D

I didn't know anything about American football either until I moved to the US :rofl: I was forced to watch it and I got into it, except everyone wanted me to go with the local team (Baltimore's Ravens) and I went with the Patriots because It was the only team I knew before (thanks to Gisele lol) and I've been following them ever since :laugh:

In VS news, they are shooting more Swim right now in Tulum, Lais and Vita Sidorkina are there, I think Jac too.

Then it is Jac, Vita & Lais. Now remember that just because they are shooting at the same time, it doesn't mean there will be group shots of them, hopefully we'll get some but with VS you never know

I don't follow Candice so this could be an already posted photo, but VS posted a Valentine's picture on their Instagram that looks like it's from the shoot with Russell that Karlie, Candice, Behati and Elsa did and we haven't seen pictures of yet.

EDIT: Just checked, and it's definitely from that as Candice is in the same bra and panties in the preview that Russell posted.

I don't follow Candice so this could be an already posted photo, but VS posted a Valentine's picture on their Instagram that looks like it's from the shoot with Russell that Karlie, Candice, Behati and Elsa did and we haven't seen pictures of yet.

EDIT: Just checked, and it's definitely from that as Candice is in the same bra and panties in the preview that Russell posted.

I noticed too. Wtf is that? They didn't put those in the catalog at all o.O