Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Stella and Behati shot with him in October, and since the Valentine's Day pictures were shot at the same time and are out now, I'm guessing the Stella pictures for Spring are by him. The rest of the girls shot in December, so we're still waiting on that set with Elsa, Marloes, Sara, Blanca and Candice. :idk: That's just my guess. 

EDIT: Anyone knows if Valentine's Day ever had a Vol. II before? Michelle just posted one of the pictures from Russell's V-Day shoot with Candice so it means we may get the Lily, Martha, Behati &Elsa shots. I'm thinking a that since they are doing the SB commercial they may release more stuff after the 1st

That photo is for the "Love Me" necklace VS is going to promote soon. I guess they used Candice to promote the necklace. Hopefully more VS photos are released.

3n1YjRFm.jpg17xuroQm.jpg

These are definitely interesting times. The last 5 years had been so boring and safe that it's led so many people to lose interest in the brand/angels. What with the much publicized London show, the something big thing they shot and the super bowl commercial, they are definitely pulling all the stops. They seemed to have relied on their girls taking off automatically just because they are VS angels, much to their delusions. I mean, these promotions are going to get their girls out there even more. Even the Angels' instagram followings are soaring. Adriana is their biggest name at the moment, and she'll leave anytime from now. Usually, they use girls that are about to leave to a lesser degree, so it's telling Adriana is still everywhere. They are in desperate need of a star. Karlie aint gonna happen. Candice just seems to be stagnant, she just...stopped happening, like she's still a fan favorite but she doesn't seem to ge going further. Stuck in a rut tbh. Hoping the upcoming stuff would change that.

Ale is Adriana's step sister, tbh. VS doesn't care much for her. Only keeping her around because she still brings a little something.

My point is VS is doing a great job in exposing their models and keeping their names in the news. They have been in the news since the show and they still have more news worthy stuff coming out. Kudos.

^ I agree, also all the girls in the Swim special have walked the VSFS and have been catalog regulars for the past year which means VS already knows they sell so there's no risk they'll flop like Chanel (and Karlie?) IMO, VS is just testing to see them in motion and see how people react to them showing their personalities.

Just looking through the photos the makeup artist posted from the new commerical shoot. The makeup and hair is stunning on the girls.

Yeah, he's a good make up artist. I've always thought that. Surprised to see him doing VS work.

^ I agree, also all the girls in the Swim special have walked the VSFS and have been catalog regulars for the past year which means VS already knows they sell so there's no risk they'll flop like Chanel (and Karlie?) IMO, VS is just testing to see them in motion and see how people react to them showing their personalities.

I think so too, maybe this whole something big thing isn't just to promote the swim stuff, but also to kind of "present" the new girls that most likely will be angels once the older are gone.

really? i think not... sara sampaio used to tag Sasha on her bts pink shoots also Elsa and not Elliston also i remenber that i commented long time ago in Sasha instagram if we was the photographer when Nina Agdal did pink long time ago he answered yes so.

Ed said the #somethingbigiscoming was NOT the commercial, not that the commercial wasn't about #somethingbigiscoming. Two different statements.

IDK what the commercial will be about but i do know that Vol II of Swim is coming out March 3rd so the Swim special should air that same week or the week before.