Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I think Russell tweeted something about Behati being an "amazing actress" in the beginning, so maybe it'll be more dramatic and music video like than the years before?

Yes, I think that's what they are going for from what I've seen.

Ugh I hope not. I like how the videos are just fun and sing-along rather than dramatic music videos. But who knows! I wonder if Lais will be in it?

I don't think it will be that dramatic. I mean, come on now. I think it has potential to be very funny too.

That video will be flawless. It has Adriana and a Taylor Swift song, it has all the potential to be the most stupid and fabulous thing ever to me

Sav do you know which girls made it to the video?

Am I the only one who thinks a huge percentage of the 2014 swim line looks tacky and ill-designed? I think either the designers are trying to hard to invent the "next big thing" or they're running out of ideas and they're just throwing stuff together.

From the suits I have seen on Behati, it looks like they designed them last minute.

That video will be flawless. It has Adriana and a Taylor Swift song, it has all the potential to be the most stupid and fabulous thing ever to me

Sav do you know which girls made it to the video?

I'll ask, but I didn't see her. Then again, I have a feeling I didn't see much so. I think there are male models involved too because Adriana shot with one that day.

Wait, that was the 11th. I could be wrong though and it was for something else, but the model mentioned the show when he posted a pic of them.

Kikitroll of the day: How much money do you think Vs spend in a year to buy the paddings to stuff all the bra of their models (except Adriana)? The company making the paddings & working for VS must work non stop just making the ones for Candice! ?(.)(.)

They should hire C cup girls to save money. But job are going to be lost in the padding business. Tough choice.

post-19830-0-1446076963-24796_thumb.gif

yes, this rightful question belongs to this thread.

Don't be fooled! Adriana needs padding too. She just makes better and more realistic looking cleavage when wearing a push-up somehow. I think she is a true B (a C when pregnant, possibly D! etc. 2012 VSFS?!?!?) and the others are like a A, small B's. The cleavage we do see is probably their whole tits shoved up there. And we know they are wearing the wrong size bras half the time because their "rolls" (lol) are hanging out the sides. Sounds painful and looks painful.

Speaking of which. This article just got posted on dailymail.co.uk:

Where are those Victoria's Secret curves? How Angels off the runway are rather less buxom than you think

Victoria's Secret Angels are known for their feminine curves, but pictures of them off the runway seem to indicate their cleavage is merely a product of a very good push-up bra. Indeed, they may look like buxom babes when dolled up in the Victoria's Secret catalog, but it seems most of these women are slender and curveless when left to their own devices.

When Adam Levine's fiancee Behati Prinsloo attended the Victoria's Secret after party, for instance, her body-hugging pink dress appeared to fit loosely over her barely-there curves. And while the 24-year-old's cleavage seemed to spill out of her bra on the runway, it was all but invisible just hours later.Photos reveal just how slender the Namibian model is, with a body usually seen on an editorial model rather than a lingerie model.

She isn't the only Angel hiding Victoria's real 'secret'; Karlie Kloss also manages to make her super slim frame appear curvaceous on the runway. The six-foot-one supermodel - who has starred in high-fashion ads for designers like Jean Paul Gaultier, Alexander McQueen and Dolce & Gabbana - showed off her cleavage in a white and yellow lace push-up bra during the annual lingerie fashion show. Just eight days later, however, the 21-year-old displayed not even a hint of curves when she attended the 2013 Museum Gala at the Natural History Museum in a tight lace dress.

Cara Delevingne is another Angel whose curves play a disappearing act when she's off the Victoria's Secret runway. The 21-year-old It girl looked buxom in a black corset at this year's show, wearing a sheer dress over her lingerie that gave the illusion of added curves. But pictures of her off the runway tell a different story. Indeed, in a snap of her at the Victoria's Secret after party last year, the British beauty appears to have more of a boyish frame than a voluptuous one, with slim hips and a lack of cleavage. The supermodel has even admitted that her frame is not as womanly and voluptuous as it is made out to be on the Victoria's Secret catwalk. She told i-D magazine earlier this month that her biggest insecurity is 'my body, because I'd like to be curvier.'

Lily Aldridge, who walked her first Victoria's Secret show in 2009, is no stranger either to the transforming powers of a push-up bra. The 28-year-old wife of Kings of Leon's Caleb Followill looked positively curvaceous during the fashion show, highlighting her chest in a baby pink ruffly bra. Off the catwalk, however, her slim frame was made apparent in a punk rock tight black dress that she wore to the after party.

Erin Heatherton and Doutzen Kroes also display noticeably slimmer bodies when not donning Victoria's Secret lingerie. 21-year-old Erin looked curvy and well-endowed on the runway as she strutted her stuff in a light blue lacy bra and underwear. But when she made an appearance at the Fashion Festival in Sydney, Australia, in August, the Illinois native could have been a different woman. Not only was she dressed very demurely in a turtleneck dress and glasses, but she also seemed to have little to no curves.

And Dutch beauty Doutzen Kroes, 28, may have appeared busty in her bondage-inspired bra at the Victoria's Secret show, but her cleavage is decidedly nonexistent in a photo of her at an event on October 22. Push-up bras are undoubtedly a major factor in the supermodels' ability to appear busty, but it's not the only secret to their curves. In 2010, former Victoria's Secret model Selita Ebanks told the New York Daily News that body make-up helps them look instantly curvaceous. 'It's all about creating the illusion of this amazing body on the runway,' she explained. 'People don't realize that there are about 20 layers of makeup on my butt alone.'

I think Russell tweeted something about Behati being an "amazing actress" in the beginning, so maybe it'll be more dramatic and music video like than the years before?

Yes, I think that's what they are going for from what I've seen.

Behati looked like she was the best in those lip-syncing videos, though!