Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Makes sense now, she's not a hipster, she's a Hot Topic wearing Emo (Jesus if you're going to wear a studded belt get it from Dal Jeets, thanks... oh and ugly creepers).

Congratz VS, you've been trolled by a person who could give a shit about the company outside of a possible paycheck from them.

I applaud her.

Oh no...an emo wouldn't wear that.. :rofl: an Emo would make something that ugly for a bunch of conventional super skinny bitches to wear knowing they can't say no.

Not a Hipster... One more time Emo

post-1004-0-1446076954-39045_thumb.gif

PINK section just got a lot more interesting to me.

I can't.

But A+ for Degen or whatever they're called. Make dat $$!! Word on the street is that Todd Thomas quit halfway through the year, so they probably had a good amount of creative liberty LOL.

Also, Nadine is a cute girl (an obvious Erin 2.0) but I need her to do some deep conditioning to her hair, as I have never not seen it looking a little busted.

Idk the more I look at Nadine the more I see more Marloes than Erin.

Hmm you have a point actually but Marloes is the top tier of sexy, where as I feel Nadine just looks really young. Even younger than Palvin looked when she started. Is she doing PINK or mainline? 

based on what she's wearing in her instragram stuff, it's mainline.

Bridget wore that PJ outfit in a different color.

post-35596-0-63294600-1385004165_thumb.j

EDIT:

More versions with that same lace neckline:

post-35596-0-66544600-1385004325_thumb.j post-35596-0-75244800-1385004326_thumb.j

So she's probably wearing one of those ^

Does anybody ever wonder what would have happened to VS if Gisele had stayed ?? Does anybody think VS would still have its prestige or would it have gone downhill anyways ??

Probably would have been better. Like even if Ana BB accepted her contract maybe we wouldn't have half the mess happening now