Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ If someone from Venezuela is going to do VS again, then I say Dayana Mendoza is the one who would fit the best or maybe Jessica Barboza but she is related to Sascha Fitness though so that automatically means she's probably a psycho. But Patricia Velazquez did VS already as well as SI so Angela wouldn't be the first one.

VS is also shooting in NYC I think for lingerie and Candice was there already and Lily was shooting so maybe the Angels will all head to St. Barth once their respective lingerie shoots are done.

EDIT: There's actually several shoots going on right not 

- St. Barth's with Ben Watts -> Frakie Foye's IG http://instagram.com/p/g8gWjRs5wH/

- Somewhere in the beach with Matt Jones (I don't remember seeing him work with VS recently so I'm excited to see how his pictures turn out) -> Matt Jones' IG http://instagram.com/p/g89130lMaU/

- PINK in NYC -> Sara Sampaio's IG http://instagram.com/p/g885kEhIE1/

- Mainline in NYC -> Carolina Gonzale's IG http://instagram.com/p/g8WN2ssGth/

I'm not a fan of this lineup, but it also honestly doesn't matter who actually shows up to St. Barth's because you best believe the entire catalogue and website will be dominated by Candice (70%) and Behati (20%) followed by the rest of these girls.

"champagnebrulee tells it like it is"

^ There's a better shot of that posted in the VSFS thread, her & Lais picture say something like "Not on a VS contract but priority for hair & makeup", Cara was a priority most likely because VS wanted her to get that press for them and Lais because she had to be ready before the rest of the girls to shoot the opening credits and the interviews between segments.

That's one of the pictures I was looking for that makes me think they are getting Lais ready for Angel. And because she shot interviews and opening credits.

They did that with her in 2011 and then nothing came of it. I think 2012 was supposed to be the year they decided and then she injured herself. It's like VS wanna test peoples reactions to her to see if they should bank on her or not.

I'll go check it out, it's just irking me, I literally hate Cara to bits, I don't even understand why VS is treating her so nicely yet they only give her 1 second of screen time, the reasoning for their logic is beyond me. 

As for Lais I'm fine but they really need to put more effort into her, they've become rather sloppy in trying to get a model out there.

I'm not a fan of this lineup, but it also honestly doesn't matter who actually shows up to St. Barth's because you best believe the entire catalogue and website will be dominated by Candice (70%) and Behati (20%) followed by the rest of these girls.

This truth

But I'm still glad they are adding in a lot of new blood, so far I'm liking Kelly, Josphine, Jac, and it's always nice to see Gracie and Magda.

But I'm still glad they are adding in a lot of new blood, so far I'm liking Kelly, Josphine, Jac, and it's always nice to see Gracie and Magda.

Too bad they make Jac and Josephine look like hippie preschoolers

You wrong for dat lol XD

I think RafSecret was probably referring to their outfits in the VSFS... in which case yes, that's exactly what they made them look like. :ninja:

Too bad they make Jac and Josephine look like hippie preschoolers

You wrong for dat lol XD

I think RafSecret was probably referring to their outfits in the VSFS... in which case yes, that's exactly what they made them look like. :ninja:

I will never get over that OMG on Jac   :ninja:

Oh ok I thought she meant the swim pics lol, but yeah thats exactly how they looked like in the show some hippie preschoolers that just got thrown up on by damn rainbow. :ninja:

Not sure how useful this is but found this on @VS_America 's twitter page

post-67297-0-1446076939-39152_thumb.jpg

Cara being on the same board as the Angels has me a little tense

Isn't that Erin on the board? If so then I wouldn't worry for now. The board isn't that accurate after all :laugh:

It isn't, it goes by Angels in order (from what I see), Adri, Ale, Behati, Candice, Doutzen, Karlie, Lily, Lindsay.

Erin and Lindsay's resemblance strikes again :hehe: