Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

It's two days before Thanksgiving and like most American's I'll will be busy tomorrow & Thanksgiving, so I'm wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving early :)

Be healthy, be happy, be grateful and most of all; if you're traveling get there safe!

Oh and Miley says Happy Thanksgiving too...

post-1004-0-1446076963-94486_thumb.gif

I wasn't going to post this on BZ  b/c I did not want to ruin anyone's T-Day (mine was ruined when someone sent this video to me) but since most members here are already traumatized...might as well. Thank You LOGO TV (Y)

Misery does love company :Angel:

:rofl: The video gets even better when you mute it and play it along with

MERICA

^ Yeah, Lainey or whatever her name is steals stuff from us too. I guess we should consider it a compliment in some ways :D

Wait, you mean Lainey from LaineyGossip? :blink:

Yes. There has been a few occasions something gets posted here and moments later she has it on her site :cain:

(late reply)

Hmm that's strange. Lainey's website is my guilty pleasure :ninja: and I haven't noticed her reposting stuff from here. Might be because I don't really read BZ as much as I used to.... also, I don't see her posting a lot about models.

I wasn't going to post this on BZ  b/c I did not want to ruin anyone's T-Day (mine was ruined when someone sent this video to me) but since most members here are already traumatized...might as well. Thank You LOGO TV (Y)

Misery does love company :Angel:

:rofl: The video gets even better when you mute it and play it along with

MERICA

You ruined the surprise, Pretty... OK everyone, so this is the actual song the angels are lip synching and dancing to this year... something about updating their image says Monica and Ed.

Happy Thanksgiving y'all