Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

This is the first holiday commercial I actually kind of like this year ( I'm already addicted the song) and they actually showed some of Paris. (Y)

Glad they didnt cut Ale out of the commercials this year, she is actually front and center and hands down the best and the standout for me in this one. All the other girls looked great as well, but still not feeling that hair color on Candice at all and I wished they showed more of Gracie.

Candice's FB was like 4 million for the big stone alone + 2 million for the belt ... Adriana is wearing both so there you go. The only thing they cared to change were the straps and most likely because they wouldn't fit Adriana.

So real or not, suck it up ... It's Adriana wearing it in the show, and neither VS or CBS care enough to clarify if it was the real thing or not so what matters: Everyone will see Adriana in the Fantasy Bra today. And I agree with Sav, I expect them to ship the FB to London with Adriana too and take pictures with it and all.

I'm already addicted the song

Me too!!! :D

Is that the final holiday commercial? Cause I guess it's fine but I got not even a hint of holiday season out of it

No, that is just the Holiday Gifts commercial. There are 3-5 more that will be shown during the fashion and maybe 1-2 that will be shown as online ads.

The only improvement with this holiday commercial is that they showed Paris in it.. putting that aside, it's still underwhelming at best. Even michael bay's helicopters and explosions were better than this snoozefest..

Many of us (myself included) seem to dislike VS' commercials. I have thought about what they could do to make them better. To be honest I am not sure b/c there are not many options when it comes to selling lingerie. They wouldn't want to go too extreme or provocative b/c that could easily cross the line into cheesy, sleazy and low-brow territory.

^ Honestly my biggest problem with the commercials isn't even the content, it's that I find that narrating voice they always use to be incredibly annoying. :ninja:

I also generally don't like how it always looks like the girls are trying too hard to be sexy. I don't need to see BAM, LOOK HOW SEXY WE ARE in every commercial. I liked the mood in the lip-sync video much better. I wish they did the carefree/fun thing with more of their commercials.

^ Honestly my biggest problem with the commercials isn't even the content, it's that I find that narrating voice they always use to be incredibly annoying. :ninja:

I also generally don't like how it always looks like the girls are trying too hard to be sexy. I don't need to see BAM, LOOK HOW SEXY WE ARE in every commercial. I liked the mood in the lip-sync video much better. I wish they did the carefree/fun thing with more of their commercials.