Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

There are some commercials VS do well and others are too much. I like this Paris setting because it's more softer and sexier. But they still overdo it with so many girls and different shots happening. The 2008 one had a big cast but it was a beautiful commercial. Probably their best one because it was effortless. I loved their cotton online commercials they did with Miranda also because it's soft and sensual and showcased the lingerie. They need to make them more relaxed. Stop with the girls walking powerfully in every ad. It's tired.

The commercial isn't all that but is def a bit of a step up from the commercials they've done this year especially the holiday ones imo (or maybe I'm just biased becuase of the song choice for this one lol). 

But I do agree that they need to make the commercial a little more softer and easy on they eyes and the girls need to look more effortless sexy rather than all that in your face, try hard sexy they do all the time ans stop recyling the same old stuff.

They taped it today, but:

MONDAY, DECEMBER 9 – ”NAUGHTY & NICE” – “The Chew” has made its list and checked it twice to see who is naughty and nice and today’s recipes are all nice approved! Victoria’s Secret Angels Adriana Lima and Candice Swanepoel join Mario Batali and Michael Symon in the kitchen for a sweet competition.

MONDAY, DECEMBER 9 – ”NAUGHTY & NICE” – “The Chew” has made its list and checked it twice to see who is naughty and nice and today’s recipes are all nice approved! Victoria’s Secret Angels Adriana Lima and Candice Swanepoel join Mario Batali and Michael Symon in the kitchen for a sweet competition.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=pr62849

Why can't they be on The View!? <_< It is a show I actually watch. Really cannot stand Carla Hall but maybe I will make an exception for Adri & Candi :p

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=pr62849