Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I'm really interested in seeing Karlie and Adriana together, thats a pairing we haven's got yet.

And wow Candice is going to be on Ellen, VS ain't playin with promoting this girl lol. We havent gotten an angel on Ellen promoting the FB bra since Marisa if I'm correct, they usually just send the girls on Chelsea Lately and/or some early news shows.

Miranda was there as well for her FB or the What is Sexy list. And she and Marisa did that bit where they found George Clooney's VS catalogues at some point.

I know Mianda was on Ellen a couple of times before but I don't think she was ever on there to promote her FB, She went on Chelseas Lately to promote it though.

Yeah we know Adriana and Alessandra have signed on for another 5 year contracts. Usually the girls get 3 years and then its up to VS to see where they go after that. I really hope Miranda is signed on again. According to Candice no other girl is gonna be made an Angel yet. So thats why i think that Miranda has been resigned. But you never know. 

Motocross Pants