Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I watch the preshow video & Sara looks awkward next to Martha & Kelly cuz she's short, but she sounded good has less of an accent than Adriana, Adriana sound like Sofia Vergara, & Sara's voice is soft too, Kelly look very pretty, the prettiest too, Martha reminds me of a young Kate Upton. They didn't knew the answers that Adriana was asking them, I got them all the answer right in the 1st instant. Kelly is one lucky girl to make it to the cast for the 1st time at 18, & when no outfit left for her & they decide to keep her & make an extra outfit just for her, she should feel special. That means VS really likes her

VS didn't know the answers either though, Brazil is not the country that has had more Angels, there's been only four Brazilian Angels and like 10 Americans, just the last five Angels alone are American so yeah ...

They always give the wrong facts in those pre-shows, quite stupid of them

I watch the preshow video & Sara looks awkward next to Martha & Kelly cuz she's short, but she sounded good has less of an accent than Adriana, Adriana sound like Sofia Vergara, & Sara's voice is soft too, Kelly look very pretty, the prettiest too, Martha reminds me of a young Kate Upton. They didn't knew the answers that Adriana was asking them, I got them all the answer right in the 1st instant. Kelly is one lucky girl to make it to the cast for the 1st time at 18, & when no outfit left for her & they decide to keep her & make an extra outfit just for her, she should feel special. That means VS really likes her

:huh: She's older than Kate (Kate is just 21!)

VS didn't know the answers either though, Brazil is not the country that has had more Angels, there's been only four Brazilian Angels and like 10 Americans, just the last five Angels alone are American so yeah ...

They always give the wrong facts in those pre-shows, quite stupid of them

I knew it! I like screamed out America and then my sister started booing at me when she said Brazil, like I knew the answer and VS made me look stupid.

IKR? Stephanie Seymour, Tyra Banks, Marisa Miller, Erin Heatherton, Chanel Iman, Lily Aldridge, Lindsay Ellingson & Karlie Kloss. Throw in Heidi if you count imports.

Then again, they never, ever get Adriana's career dates right, so...

VS will gladly say Gisele, Adriana, Alessandra and I guess even Izabel but they probably would only say Tyra, Lily, Lindsay and Karlie are American Angels. They probably just act like the rest never happened lol.

That still puts it in four and four for each, there's no way to see it where Brazil has had more Angels than USA ... They are just stupid/lazy and can't even fucking google themselves 

Yeah they are morons. In the show they listed years wrong with outfits. It showed Behati wearing the wings from 2009 but it said 2007. They can't even get facts from their shows right.

Ermm...634%!? :blink:

The Victoria's Secret Angels Ranked By Popularity

The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show aired this week. The show is the modeling event of the year, featuring dozens of superstars on the catwalk. We reached out to Yahoo! Search data to find out which Victoria's Secret Angels people were searching for. We've listed them here in order of overall search popularity, and included how much their search traffic increased in the week preceding the show.

1. Candice Swanepoel. The South African beauty saw a 56% increase in searches from last week.

2. Behati Prinsloo. Sexiest Man Alive Adam Levine's fiancee saw searches increase a whopping 634% this week on Yahoo!.

3. Adriana Lima. The Brazilian favorite's searches were up 87% this week.

4. Karlie Kloss. Kloss, who is known for her signature short haircut, had 74% more searches this week.

5. Alessandra Ambrosio. The longtime Angel was one of the most popular this week. Her Yahoo! searches remained steady.

6. Doutzen Kroes. The popular Dutch model's searches also remained steady this week.

7. Lily Aldridge. The pretty model's searches were up 101% this week on Yahoo!.

8. Lindsay Ellingson. The Angel's 3D-printed wings helped her searches increase by 71% this week.

9. Erin Heatherton. The blonde beauty's searches remained steady this week.

businessinsider.com

Ermm...634%!? :blink:

The Victoria's Secret Angels Ranked By Popularity

What kinda list?  :idk: I barely saw any mention of Behati anywhere, and the only Angels I caught trending on the night were Adriana (she was first) and Candice. The only reason Behati probably did get popular searches was the overwhelming amount of soppy Adam and Bee cuts they did during the show (one for every segment, necessary? No) Who the hell is Yahoo-ing Karlie? I'm surprised people even know her that much  :idk:

O.o

I'm a little speechless right now. Thank you for proving my point. :)

:rofl: Wait aren't you the person who likes to throw out insults at members... Well your proprieties are showing

At this point, anyone who still claims that Adri 's wearing the real Royal Fantasy Bra is:

A. Legally blind

B. Lying

C. Delusional

D. any combination of the above

I'm sorry I misunderstood..

It's just.. I thought that if a comment like I made about 'people unable to tell a knock-off' is enough to warrant deletion and a warning point, then surely hurling terms of abuse at the VS angels wouldn't be okay either..  clearly I was wrong..