Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Her 15th anniversary is about now actually.

She shot her first commercial with VS (the Cotton one with Laetitia and Heidi IIRC) in late 1998 and it aired in early 1999. They always refer to it as her first job, meaning it happened before the VSFS 1999 which was held on Feb 3. 1999. Counting castings and the holidays, I doubt it happened in the short remaining 1999 window.

Her 15th anniversary as an Angel would be some time after May 18, 2015 considering she was reportedly hired as Angel "after the Cannes fashion show" with no clear date given (and oddly being omitted in the, albeit brief, 2001 opening which featured Gisele, Daniela, Tyra & Heidi).

Also, Lindsay is getting married next summer, so she's definitely getting the Fantasy bra, the PR blitz has already begun.

She shot her first commercial with VS (the Cotton one with Laetitia and Heidi IIRC) in late 1998 and it aired in early 1999. They always refer to it as her first job, meaning it happened before the VSFS 1999 which was held on Feb 3. 1999. Counting castings and the holidays, I doubt it happened in the short remaining 1999 window.

Her 15th anniversary as an Angel would be some time after May 18, 2015 considering she was reportedly hired as Angel "after the Cannes fashion show" with no clear date given (and oddly being omitted in the, albeit brief, 2001 opening which featured Gisele, Daniela, Tyra & Heidi).

Also, Lindsay is getting married next summer, so she's definitely getting the Fantasy bra, the PR blitz has already begun.

Heidi got a segment on her 10th Anniversary didn't she? Adriana should totally get one and clarify that she totally slayed Heidi's

I like that idea :yes:

She should get one when she leaves, yeah. But something tells me she won't be leaving by her 15th anniversary. She keeps saying she will be there a long time which makes me think they have it planned out already which is fine, I suppose, because the majority of the time she doesn't even look her age. So a part of me understands (because VS just isn't prepared) and then another part of me just wants her to leave. Then again, how can they prepare the other girls if they keep giving Adriana the big events and things? Candice didn't even have her FB to herself. And yesterday in Dubai, Adriana was interviewed about the FB that was brought to Dubai and whose makers headquarters is in Dubai and Candice wasn't mentioned in any of the ones I've seen. I mean, come on.

She shot her first commercial with VS (the Cotton one with Laetitia and Heidi IIRC) in late 1998 and it aired in early 1999. They always refer to it as her first job, meaning it happened before the VSFS 1999 which was held on Feb 3. 1999. Counting castings and the holidays, I doubt it happened in the short remaining 1999 window.

Her 15th anniversary as an Angel would be some time after May 18, 2015 considering she was reportedly hired as Angel "after the Cannes fashion show" with no clear date given (and oddly being omitted in the, albeit brief, 2001 opening which featured Gisele, Daniela, Tyra & Heidi).