Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Lorena's stylist is awful tbh. I don't like any of the girls she dresses, and maybe this is Lorena's styling choices influencing it but, god. The tackiness of sequins that those two are addicted too. Three events in a row with sequined "mini-dresses."

9EE82582-9165-4506-87EB-C7FA5606EB8D.jpeg

19 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I think every event recently has been following the MET Gala’s camp theme...:hang:

I was just thinking that! Some of these outfits looked like they wrestled with the balcony curtains at an old motel and said fuck it, I’m late, I’ll just wear it to the event.

Wow.. at these looks. 

Jo's white look could of worked if they tailored and tweaked the designs. 

Lorena looked terrible. It is a literal joke. I simply would not have went or I would have went into one of them boutiques and wore another dress.

Adriana's dress is not my favorite and I never realized how pale she naturally is. She stays indoors in Miami. LOL I do not blame her. Miami heat is a different type of heat.

EDIT: You can see the pain and tears in Lorena's eyes.

1 hour ago, ivancica said:

What's with Iza's face today?

1 hour ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Iza face has always been hard to me. Like muscular. I think it's the over working out.

Add in the matching to the dress lipstick and it’s a perfect late 80’s throwback look.