Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

They probably could terminate contracts, but it would probably be sketchy seeing as how the girls could turn right back around and sue them. So yeah, they'll probably keep them at least until they're up. I don't think they would be welcoming Adriana back just to kick her out.

Exactly. The company has been putting a lot of work into Adriana, and Alessandra as of lately to basically make them the main faces of the company. You can guarantee those two will still be safe and offered contracts. The others not so sure. It's all tiered in VS, one model retires the other steps up in her place, and if you go back this has been predicted.

Also before someone nails my butt to the wall. I didn't put Miranda down as a model, I was saying she was more successful being Miranda Kerr, then being associated with VS. It's actually somewhat of a compliment, so before some fan whines...let's just stop it in it's tracks. Also I'm not promoting any special model as a fan, I'm just using common sense, they're the most famous, the ones used the most...DUH they aren't going anywhere...goodness.

the angels that i think that are going to be drop out are behati, doutzen and marisa.

and the ones that they are going add on i think candice and rosie. and the one that

i think that they are still going to keep are heidi, alesadra, adriana and miranda.

adriana, ale and miranda are all most 30 they need to be drop out already they are old.

heidi and marisa are more than 30. they need to be drop out too. wish i get the feeling that

marisa is going to be cut out.

no offensive to any one but that is just my opinion.

they need younger model.

as long they make erin and rosie angel i'll be happy.

I respect your opion hun, but they don't need young models ... They need models who sells, & we all know you hate Adriana & Alessandra & you think they're old & stuff, but they're the ones who sells ... Not the younger girls

& Behati, i think she's safe ... She's the PINK Girl, & can't imagine Adriana or Alessandra representing PINK ... & i think it's clear that Marisa is not an Angel anymore, i think she now has the same position as Erin, Chanel, Lindsay etc

IF they drop Angels, i don't see them getting more Angels ... Specially b/c if you fire Doutzen (who is already kind of a well-known face) you won't spend money in Rosie (or Erin or Chanel or any girl!) to get make famous ... It doesn't makes sense, at least to me

the angels that i think that are going to be drop out are behati, doutzen and marisa.

and the ones that they are going add on i think candice and rosie. and the one that

i think that they are still going to keep are heidi, alesadra, adriana and miranda.

adriana, ale and miranda are all most 30 they need to be drop out already they are old.

heidi and marisa are more than 30. they need to be drop out too. wish i get the feeling that

marisa is going to be cut out.

no offensive to any one but that is just my opinion.

they need younger model.

as long they make erin and rosie angel i'll be happy.

You say that just because you hate them. But VS & all the ppl loves Adriana, Alessandra & Heidi. There might be ppl like you who doesn't like them, but by one of you there are like a million who do like/love them! So the thing isn't about being "young" or being "old", it is all about being really good & know how to win ppl & how to make ppl buy what they want them to buy.

About Miranda, let's be clear, I don't really think she is like 100% known for being VS Angel, she's more known for being Bloom's girlfriend ... She's nothing like Adriana, Heidi or Alessandra. Even in a million times she'll still be "Bloom's girlfriend ... & oh yeah, VS Angel."

I also think that lalety they use their models A LOT, kinda like they did with Doutzen & Marisa, they both did a lot of things for VS ... there was a time when Doutzen was all over VS.com & she did all the PR & blahblah, same with Marisa ... & now Marisa is "gone" & Doutzen is like hidden or something.

Once they use them & get what they want they just find a bunch of new ppl & do the same thing. Use them, threw them away :)

I never want to buy anything ale or adriana wears.

heidi is a good model and i like her as a vs model she is awesome. but is time for her to go already

and let other model to shine is other model time to shine.

by the way i don't hate them, i never meet them so how am i going to hate them, their is no reason to hate them,

i don't know them. i dislike them which is a difference of hating them. just never got their appeal. never found them

attractive, and as such million people love them, is the same amount of people that dislike them, cuz in every poll

they always win who they like and dislike the most. maybe the reason that i dislike adriana is probably because

i have a cousin that looks like her physically and has a horrible personality.

but i do agree with you about miranda, she is just know as orlando's girlfriend not as a vs model, sometime i think she just use orlando

just to gain her fame.

Well, I don't buy something I don't like even if Alessandra is using it. I buy what I like. I actually have a bunch of bras which Rosie had wore :D lol! Anyway. Your opinion, my opinion :)

No, I don't think she uses him to gain fame. Maybe I'm wrong & she does use him, but for me it just happens. In hollywood you're better known by dating a hot famous than for being a model ... Miranda can be the "best" model in the world, but ppl will never see her as a model but as Bloom's girl, especially because she hasn't been around for too long, she just came out in 2005 (I think) & then all I knew is that she was dating Orlando. So ppl really has nothing more to talk about her. that's how it works ... sadly, it's true.

Jade that's fine, so you dislike Adriana. Sometimes i dislike Ale, it doesn't matter. They aren't going anywhere like several people have mentioned. We can all hate a model all we want if the VS execs and most of America like them, then you can guarantee they aren't going anywhere. I could hate on ale all the time and blah blah, but I know she isn't going anywhere so why do it other than the intended threads. But we all have different opinions, but in the end it's VS's decision. As for the younger models, I can tell you that would NOT go over, they already kind of did that, and it didn't do well...people like their favorites and that will always be the way it is. They need girls who have been around so they book them on shows and etc. When they pitch a girl to the Leno show for example and she's got the million dollar bra and her name is known, they'll book her real fast. If she's unknown...she could have a multi million dollar suit and they'll say "eh not this time" it's just the way it is :) I do agree about Miranda, mostly she is known for being Orlando's girlfriend in many parts of the world, then associated with VS. While she's gotten many jobs the last few years, if anyone is honest you can't say whether she booked them for her work over the years or whether it's because of the press she can bring because of who she is dating. Adriana and Ale are both known to the public and loved by them and are VS staples who will keep their contracts and even if people don't like them, it really doesn't matter they aren't going anywhere. Most likely they'll have their 2-3 angels and then the girls that are "supermodels" below them and etc. Which IMO is smart at this point, because they have spent a lot of money recently in models/angel contracts who don't pan out and that the public doesn't catch on to.

At the end of the day we can all bitch and moan and groan who we want in the company and who we don't but let's face it, if they haven't been around for years, if they aren't liked and well known by the public, and if they don't move merchandise and VS execs don't like them...they are not going to make it in the company. VS knows what they're doing, and I personally think this 2-3 Angel thing and the rest being supporting roles so to speak could be great for the company.

i think if miranda would have never become orlando girlfriend she would not be famous,

and pretty much nobody would know who she is.

i am not guaranteed that ale, adri and heidi are leaving,

i am just saying that i want them to leave. i know they are not going anywhere.

and that their still going to working for vs.

like i said at first that i think the model that are stayin as angel are

heidi, adri, ale, miranda, and the new added ones in the list candice, rosie.

Don't you know Ale is God guys? Come on! :)

What I always find funny is that if Adriana, or Ale is spoken about the fans are targeted in saying she's "God". But yet we can have members, who only post things bashing other models and worshiping their favorite, and enjoy talking about their models and how they do no wrong but it's GREAT. FINE. TOTALLY AGREE. I find it hilarious how double sided people are, it really shows that with the internet everyone gets an opinion which isn't always a good thing. I guarantee if you were worshiping the same person they like they'd be totally cool with it. LOL!

VS is clearly putting effort into making Candice famous, Doutzen is the second to last banner they used on their webcatalog's front page and they recently mentioned her on their Facebook... At the end of the day it's been 4 months that everything and their contrary has been said. I guess we will have to wait 'til the next VSFS and even then...

i think if miranda would have never become orlando girlfriend she would not be famous,

and pretty much nobody would know who she is.

i am not guaranteed that ale, adri and heidi are leaving,

i am just saying that i want them to leave. i know they are not going anywhere.

and that their still going to working for vs.

like i said at first that i think the model that are stayin as angel are

heidi, adri, ale, miranda, and the new added ones in the list candice, rosie.

Miranda did her first VS & became PINK model in 2006 ... She started dating Orlando in mid 2007, she was already modeling before Orlando

I know that about miranda, but her dating orlando help her to become famous.

if she would not date orlando, she would probably be like selita and izabel.

I use to kind off like candice, but now i'm tired of her, she is everywhere in the website in the catalog

they use her too much, i always like the underrated models when vs use them less. But that is

just me. I am selfish don't want everybody to like them, but once other people like them, I hate that.

I always like underrated celebreties too.

First of all, we don't even know if this article is talking about VS :/ OK, if it does, I guess Heidi's gonna stay, Adri and Ale too. Marisa, Miranda, Doutzen: out.

But there's also another possibility: Doutzen is underrated at VS since Adriana left because of her pregancy, before that, she always did events with her, cause they look so good together at events. So maybe VS waited Adriana's comeback to give to Doutzen some works with her.

The next VS team IMO:

- Heidi

- Adriana

- Doutzen

- Candice

- Rosie

- Erin

- Behati

OR

- Ale

- Adriana

- Doutzen

- Candice

- Rosie

- Erin

- Behati

But HONESTLY, does it really matter being an angel or not?