Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

/facepalm

You don't have to be a Supermodel/Spokesmodel to book swim btw. You need to be avaliable when other models aren't.

Emanuela is a regular, feel free to disagree, or agree (Y) on the matter. One thing to take into consideration. Emanuela doesn't do enough work for VS to be contracted as a Supermodel/Spokesmodel, and I'm not sure what BBV spokesmodels have to do with VS. :idk:

At the end of the day I was asked to clarify what the VS tier is, and who I knew to be listed under each tier, so I did.

I really don't care who's a model with them, as I like very very few of the woman they have currently... actually I just don't care either way.

I still find it funny that people even give two shits about who's got the biggest paycheck, or who's an Angel, who's not. Not into the epeen factor.

I'm going to go watch Ghosthunters now. lol

I actually agree. IMO unless you're name is Heidi, Adriana or Alessandra I wouldn't feel to secure about any of the contracts besides those three.
I think Doutzen too has a good shot at staying but yeah, considering what how few VS Angels contracts have been renewed over the years...

Lots of people have one appeared once in the site, and they are put into the Regulars category because their pictures will be recycled to all hell and back, and chances are sometime in late future we'll see couple more things from them. If only just a new bra shot, or modeling for a sweater or something.

Erin Wasson hasn't modeled for VS for years and years and she's still a regular.... her pics come and go like the wind... however once every year or so some of her clothing stuff shows up, same with Bianca, and Julia, same with Petra, ect ect ect

I love Adriana & all but ... Exactly why her comeback is goin' to change sooo many things? :blink: ... As long as she does one or two things for them im happy but i don't want her to be EVERYWHERE in a Candice/Alessandra way

Give me just some new pictures & i'll be the happiest girl on earth >.<

Well she's basically the lead Angel behind Heidi and she's one of their most in Demand models. It won't change a lot, she'll just be back in the catalog and launches like in 08 instead of every launch being Ale, Candice, and Miranda. Adriana will be back again. The reason Adriana and Ale are used so much is because the public demands them, and because they are recognizable faces. Heidi and Adriana pull in the biggest crowds when doing events, with Ale coming in third.

As for changing stuff it really won't she'll just come back. She might open the show this year, or get the bra (wouldn't surprise me) like I said nothing will really change she'll just be back doing appearances and talk shows and etc. As for the line up I think people will just know who an angel is clearer. Adriana and Ale, along with Heidi are solid on their contracts. As for the other girls I wouldn't be to sure, I think people are just looking forward to some faces they know, instead of the teenage faces that have taken VS over recently. Things should start getting more even now with Adriana and some of the other angels returning. Like Pretty said, there are a lot of models who don't work in the Spring.

From TheImagist.com

SCOOP DU JOUR: BYE BYE CONTRACT CUSHION

The Hiss Squad is in the ultimate tizzy at the thought that one of fashion's biggest brands might be dropping its penchant for locking coveted girls into seven figure contracts. Some sources hold that certain girls (maybe 2 or 3) will still be held in place while others allege the shut out will be total. Does it mean that the model-as-household name is doomed to extinction. Those glossy girls had better battle to prove otherwise in the upcoming months.

I just thought it sounded like VS and with all that's been happening lately and what I've heard, I wouldn't be surprised.

My guess is if it is them, then besides their coveted names, Alessandra, Adriana, Heidi then the contract will be harder to get if not impossible. We all know those three won't go anywhere, because VS kisses the ground they walk on. But let's face it Ale was the last one to really get contracted and stick, and do well with the public as well. Every girl after her, has come in been an angel for a couple years and left. IMO it would be great, keep the three around for public exposure, and to bring the company it's fame...like those three do, but keep the other girls just there for backup. The three mentioned above hit the modeling world just in time when modeling was starting to fade but was still somewhat there and made and still have tons and tons of fans, these other girls (Candice, Rosie and etc) don't seem to be catching on with most people, they all seem to flock back to the famous three. I'm not saying this as a fan, I'm not saying it as anything...just look at the facts. Keep the Veterans, and have a few side acts, go back to having 4-5 fricken angels!

Are we sure Heidi is still having a contract? ... I have the feeling that they just call her in November to host the show & that's it ... She doesn't even speak about VS anymore in her interviews =/

& w/Doutzen bein' almost completely out of the site & her cero events i can clearly see her goin', wich sucks 'cuz im just starting to love her

BUT i don't agree with that of Alessandra bein' the last one who made it big as an Angel ... IMO Miranda it's getting really really big not only as Angel, she's a regular face now for everyone ... I really don't see Miranda goin' anywhere anytime soon & think that Miranda was the last one who made a big impact as Angel (unlike Izabel, Selita, Doutzen, etc)

I think Heidi will leave before this goes down if it's in fact about VS. I think they were waiting for Adriana to come back to pass the torch, so to speak. But yeah, Heidi hasn't done an event for VS or even mentioned it in awhile.

Miranda kinda, but she still isn't anywhere near what the others became with Victoria's Secret. She became more known as who she was more than associated with VS, also she's not been doing to much with VS recently last two launches and that was it, and she didn't have an excuse so her I'm still iffy. My guess is the girls that have contracts that are 5 year will be "Angels" and will do the most press yadda yadda, the ones VS puts the most work into blah blah. I don't see them going anywhere anytime soon with the contracts still in place,come backs, tons of launches and etc. I don't see VS really having any other "Angels" maybe just their main faces and then. They're not going to just cut off all contracts and etc, my guess is the girls that have the 5 year will stay and keep the title and be signed as that and etc the ones who have "earned their keep" so to say, and the contract otherwise just won't really be offered. VS isn't stupid, why would they keep hiring girls and signing girls that have no staying power, when they could cut it down to 2-3 and go back to being like it was in 04 and before. Where you had the famous angels, and kind of the back up girls who were there but really were not. IMO this is a great step in the right direction. I agree with the Heidi thing, Sav said as well.

It's like any big company you aren't going to get rid of you're top two sales people, but you might get rid of the so so ones. That way the top two can continue to work and earn and the so so's well you aren't wasting money if they go or arent' successful. Trimming the fat so to speak. Also again like any other company you aren't going to just hire brand new sales people who don't have any rep with your company and make them your main focus...yea that never happens.