Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^agree, and usually I like Marisa

after seeing that video, I really like Candice, Rosie, Doutzen, Alessandra, and Miranda for angels or spokesmodels or whatever they are. I also can't wait for Adriana to be back. I think those six plus maybe Emanuela would be a good line up :hehe:

Random musings for the day: With VS teaming up with the MBL, and a lot of their PINK line gearing towards sports, how much do you guys wanna bet that the VSFS PINK section is going to be all about sports? I think Behati would look awesome sporting a cute little sports jersey!

---------

Women make up nearly half of Major League Baseball's fans.

MLB is partnering with Victoria's Secret's PINK brand to take aim at young women during the 2010 season with a new fashion line featuring the logos of 11 clubs, including the New York Yankees, Boston Red Sox, St. Louis Cardinals, Chicago Cubs, Minnesota Twins and Los Angeles Angels.

The VS PINK brand caters to college-age women with bras, lingerie and sleepwear. The baseball-themed line of crystallized hats, jerseys, T-shirts, hoodies, sweatpants, tanks, shorts and fleeces will roll out in more than 100 Victoria's Secret stores in 11 markets Tuesday. It will also be sold online at VictoriasSecret.com.

The youthful gear will feature sayings such as "I Only Kiss Angels Fans" and "Love Love Love Twins." Prices will range from $19.99 for caps to $58 for fleeces. Some MLB ballplayers will appear alongside Victoria's Secret models as they tout the line in the 11 markets.

I'd like a PINK segment about sports ... As long as it doesn't include balloons again :ninja:

Actually is a cute idea, i'd love to see a girlie boxing outfit, that would be cute xP

Random musings for the day: With VS teaming up with the MBL, and a lot of their PINK line gearing towards sports, how much do you guys wanna bet that the VSFS PINK section is going to be all about sports? I think Behati would look awesome sporting a cute little sports jersey!

---------

^Nice... But PLEASE - no more baseball 'shorts'! :no:

I loved the new commercial, the three girls look amazing ... Even Chanel looks great, but as Jade my favorite was Erin too, she looks just perfect

Is the best VS commercial i've seen in a while