Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

i also did not understand why they never made ana beatriz barros an angel? and why did they made gisele, izabel, ale, and adriana angels? ana is much more beautiful than gisele, adri , izabel and ale.

ana beatriz, emanuela, gracie are much more beautiful brazilian model than gisele, iza, adri and ale.

was isabeli ever an angel?

You come across as a very negative person :(

Wonder what dri has been up to, said she'd already shot some stuff in her thread anyone have any inkling if she made it down to St Barts? I know she wasn't really VS's 'swim' girl but I vaguelly remember her doing the occasional swimsuit shot, would really like to see what pregnancy did for her and the monstrosity of a dress she wore to Givenchy :p didn't do much to show us.

I agree on that one ... I'd love to see some new sutff of Adri, 'cuz her dress didn't show us how her body looks like, but i feel like we're goin' to wait forever >.<

Also, i have no idea if VS ever wanted Isabeli to be an Angel ... But im happy she never got a VS contract, she's doin' great w/o them & we get to see her lookin' perfect every year at the VSFS, so if Isabeli turned down a VS contract she's a smart girl ... Not the same for Ana who was doin' pretty much nothing or little things for a few years =/

& talkin' about Brazil ... Have you see the Dream Team Fashion Tour? ... We should write a letter to VS ppl askin' them to hire the ppl who organized that thing, it was x1000 times better than the VSFS :ninja:

but if they made a tour we would know who is and who is not angel everything would be clear up.

i read in wikipedia that the recently angels are heidi, doutzen, miranda, ale, rosie, candice, adri, behati, and marissa.

is not that bad the current angel, i like 3 out of the 9 angels.

Jade how old are you? Hunny you seem to have no idea how business works, let alone real life. You remind me of my cousin who happens to be 13. No offense to you or anyone that age, but at my age, it's annoying at best. You love to ask random questions that NONE of us can answer. We don't know why there's not going to be an angel tour, we don't know why Isabeli was never an Angel, we don't know why Ana passed up the chance at being an Angel, or who's currently or not. You keep asking these questions expecting some kind of answer that we just don't have.

It's like asking us what the Mona Lisa was feeling when da Vinci was painting her. We don't know, we aren't the woman, nor can we can't travel back in time and and ask her.

sorry for been annoying,

i feel so guilty now for asking so many question. i will try not to ask question no more.

is a bad habit i always do that.

i will try for now on just to share my opinions

i would like to see a tour again

i didn't know monalisa was a real person, i though it was just a painting of da vinci.

Hunny it's ok to ask questions, but there are just to many we as a whole can't answer about these models. *hugs* Don't worry about, ask what you need to ask, just don't be shocked when people can't answer :(

It's all good!! :kiss:

btw Whitney.... wake up I need sympathy.. Chris won't give me any, he's just staring at me with his mocking stares thing... I dunno.. I need pain killers. I fucked my back up royally today. DYING!

me too, i am a big fan of esti, she is so pretty and i already want to see her vs pictures.

i request a vs catalog and they keep send me catalogs every month.

They send them once or twice a week, even more when you buy constantly online! I don't like in US so I can't get them here in my Country, but my mom always buys online & actually yesterdayy she got one & today she got another one ... It's crazy how they send too many catalogues!

I want to see Esti's pictures too ... I just hope they don't put her just in the PINK section, hopefully we'll get at least a few lingerie/swim pictures ... But since she have a babyface, i have the horrible feelin' that they're goin' to use her just for PINK :(

but if they made a tour we would know who is and who is not angel everything would be clear up.

i read in wikipedia that the recently angels are heidi, doutzen, miranda, ale, rosie, candice, adri, behati, and marissa.

is not that bad the current angel, i like 3 out of the 9 angels.

Do not trust Wiki. It's evil. It still has Rebecca Romijn listed as a 1999 Angel even though she never wore wings and didn't walk at that year's show.

The current confirmed Angels are Heidi, Doutzen, Miranda, Alessandra, Marissa, Adriana, Rosie, Behati and Candice, with probably Erin, Lindsay and Chanel too. But VS seems to use "Supermodel" more and "Angel" less these days.

I want to see Esti's pictures too ... I just hope they don't put her just in the PINK section, hopefully we'll get at least a few lingerie/swim pictures ... But since she have a babyface, i have the horrible feelin' that they're goin' to use her just for PINK :(

maybe she would be like miranda, modeling for not just pink. miranda has a baby face too and she does not only model for pink.

When standing next to Ale, yes the other two look huge. That being said THEY AREN'T! Kinda puts into perspective just how small and grossly thin Alessandra is. And like the news caster said, Ale's weight isn't normal, nor healthy for a woman who recently had a baby....

It's just sad that some ppl on this forum and elsewhere are so willing to accept it, I mean just look at KK, Gisele, Casta, Maran or Lima, all who have had babies recently, kept a bit of the baby weight and still look healthy.

Ale is much smaller post baby... and it's looking horrible.

post-1004-0-1446080263-38443_thumb.jpg

Since when is Brooklyn "Big"... she's not, but next to Ale she is.