Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Pretty: I respect your opinion and all...but I feel(maybe its just me, but alot of people I personally know agree) VS is very good quality. Honestly, I have never had any of their underwear/bras EVER rip, and they have last me forever....I also find them to be very flattering to my body, and (honestly :p ) make me feel pretty sexy. Now I agree, the patterns are getting played out and all (but they've used every pattern possible right? Running out of ideas maybe? :p )

But honest I have and many of my friends and fam have always felt VS was a very good quality product. If its made with dies or chemicals or something that miranda kerr is crying about I don't care... :rofl: I just know that they're products have been very good to me :yes:

Miranda isn't crying for shit right now. This is just another opportunity for her to get people talking. Wasn't it rumored that she was leaving David Jones because she wanted a raise and she denied it? And that someone hacked into her twitter account and announced she was pregnant. Now it's VS' turn. I don't know how she's going to get out of this one without things clashing with her mother nature persona. Maybe she'll call a press conference and claim she tested the chemicals and they're fine? I'm sure she'll soon release a statement.

Of all the fucking fame whores.

Perhaps she's reevaluating her stance on VS because her contract is coming up? So this will give her the ethical points to leave with her head held high because the brand doesn't want to resign her?

It's not like her Kora line is really all that organic... I'm sure if she really wanted to she could turn a blind eye to this too.

As for VS and their bras, it's incredibly hard to find one that fits a larger bust. They have a tendency to fit small. I normally wear a 36D and there I'm bulging out of the bras and they just look horrible with a few rare exceptions. They have a tendency to fall apart and under wires rip through the fabric. I've had cheap bras from Walmart last longer and fit better. And before anyone says maybe I'm wearing the wrong size I've been fitted 4 times at different stores all with the same results. It's only Victoria's Secret that has any issues. Perhaps it's because they put more padding then god in their bras.

Regardless if there's verification at this point based on what her interests and the groups she's a part of/heads she should be upset about it. Chances are she's known about it for years and didn't give two shits before, but now it'll be that graceful out she may or may not need.

However, I'm wondering if her lack of interest with the brand lately has been less to do with actual lack of interest or just the fact that her working relationship with a few of the models isn't as strong as we all hoped it would be. I mean if that video for that promotional event after the show was any indicator of how her and the other girls interact I wouldn't want to work there either, regardless of the paycheck. There's only so much snubbing a person can take before enough is enough.

Regardless if there's verification at this point based on what her interests and the groups she's a part of/heads she should be upset about it. Chances are she's known about it for years and didn't give two shits before, but now it'll be that graceful out she may or may not need.

However, I'm wondering if her lack of interest with the brand lately has been less to do with actual lack of interest or just the fact that her working relationship with a few of the models isn't as strong as we all hoped it would be. I mean if that video for that promotional event after the show was any indicator of how her and the other girls interact I wouldn't want to work there either, regardless of the paycheck. There's only so much snubbing a person can take before enough is enough.