Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I love how obvious it was that any of girls actually knew the lyrics to the song. Was it really that hard to make them sing a Rihanna song? :laugh:

Lais' body in the Christmas commercial is to die for :heart: the commercial itself it's kind of boring though, doesn't have Christmas vibe at all, looks like another random commercial :idk:

I know, right? You could tell that they were trying hard not to forget the lyrics, like Lindsay at the 1:05 mark...

I think some of the girls just went to his concert ...

Unless Behati, Candice, Adriana & Alessandra are all missing the video this year, which i doubt, VS doesn't do crap without Candice.

How much did VS pay them to actually go to his concert? :chicken:

Well, well...

I've said it before, but I'm guessing that his PR team paid VS quite a lot because they hope it's gonna give him a more mature image (and thus a wider appeal). It's failing IMO, but we'll see.

^No, me neither, it suddenly vanished - but here:

This is a pure terror. The first time I´ve actually heard a song from Biever, and also last time at that. At least I can hope. And pray.

I feel sorry for all the girls that had to participate in this utter shit. I will pray for them as well.

I know, right? You could tell that they were trying hard not to forget the lyrics, like Lindsay at the 1:05 mark...

That was actually the best part of it :)

[

Well, well...

I've said it before, but I'm guessing that his PR team paid VS quite a lot because they hope it's gonna give him a more mature image (and thus a wider appeal). It's failing IMO, but we'll see.

I think you´re right, it sounds way more logical this way :) I just can´t imagine the models being there - I mean, I once went to a disco when I was 23 (we were all quite drunk and it was the last place to go), but the moment I realized I´m the elder one there I got sober. I felt like a Granny Dee Dee with all those kids around.

I guess it was very similar at JB concert.

^ so cheesy and unnecessary lol. Bruno mars is cheesy in general and this just makes it worse, and miranda :laugh: . Although I do think any of the current angels from today would have the same effect, except for maybe Lily.

but as we can see from the comments, the masses are eating it up

I actually like the interview, for once Miranda looks like she likes what she's doing (Y) it looks like they actually like each other and are having fun. Kudos to Miranda, i think she did a great job.

The outfit though, needs to be burned in hell

The Victoria's Secret VSAllAccess video of Barbara Palvin !!!!! She is SO SO SO beautiful !!!! Drop Dead Gorgeous :angie: :angie: :angie:

http://vsallaccess.victoriassecret.com/2012/12/03/victorias-secret-holiday-2012-behind-the-scenes-with-barbara-palvin/

Victoria’s Secret Holiday 2012: Behind the Scenes with Barbara Palvin

Dec 3, 2012 - You may recognize her as the face of the Victoria’s Secret Designer Lingerie Collection. Now, get to know Barbara Palvin as she shoots her first Victoria’s Secret television campaign and makes her VS runway debut at the 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.

The Victoria's Secret VSAllAccess video of Barbara Palvin !!!!! She is SO SO SO beautiful !!!! Drop Dead Gorgeous :angie: :angie: :angie:

http://vsallaccess.v...barbara-palvin/

Victoria’s Secret Holiday 2012: Behind the Scenes with Barbara Palvin

Dec 3, 2012 - You may recognize her as the face of the Victoria’s Secret Designer Lingerie Collection. Now, get to know Barbara Palvin as she shoots her first Victoria’s Secret television campaign and makes her VS runway debut at the 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.

She's got one of the Top 10 bodies in this industry. Without any doubt!!! :drool: