Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ That's b/c VS tells them what to say. Most of the stuff are either scripted or they are given criteria on what they may/should say.

even when they do interviews for GQ or other publications? That's unfortunate, because most of the girls come off as total bores with no personalities.

Thanks, Jennka :hug:

^ That's b/c VS tells them what to say. Most of the stuff are either scripted or they are given criteria on what they may/should say.

even when they do interviews for GQ or other publications? That's unfortunate, because most of the girls come off as total bores with no personalities.

I understand they might be guided by Victoria's secret in terms of what to say, but why the hell would you give a model 3 lines to repeat to no end :laugh: candice's gq uk interview was so boring. But then I think about one of Adriana's interviews with GQ which was a total disaster, she came off like a total bitch and with the recanting of her statements later :laugh: I know there was a disconnect with Adriana's english but that was bad. Maybe VS wants to avoid things like that then.

And yes Melocoton as we know they're not brain surgeons they're models, but even as models, there's only so many times you can say the same things over and over and over again.

Lol. Candice is a tricky situation here in BZ people don't love her, but they don't hate her as well.

Also, after watching that vs video. I kinda like Miranda better. I think she was making an effort to bond with Adriana, while Adriana didn't look in her direction for a second. That's a little bitchy and I don't like it.

I agree, i feel bad for MIranda after watching the video. But then again, if VS knows that certain models don't get along together why do they have them doing crap together? I specially don't get why Lily & Dri were at the event, they're not even in the Christmas campaigns, i get they're doing the show but wasn't it easier to have, Erin, Candice, Behati & Miranda? ... All those pictures look awkward as hell

Lol. Candice is a tricky situation here in BZ people don't love her, but they don't hate her as well.

Also, after watching that vs video. I kinda like Miranda better. I think she was making an effort to bond with Adriana, while Adriana didn't look in her direction for a second. That's a little bitchy and I don't like it.

I agree. That was the first time I wanted to slap her.

I agree, i feel bad for MIranda after watching the video. But then again, if VS knows that certain models don't get along together why do they have them doing crap together? I specially don't get why Lily & Dri were at the event, they're not even in the Christmas campaigns, i get they're doing the show but wasn't it easier to have, Erin, Candice, Behati & Miranda? ... All those pictures look awkward as hell

Well I think VS picks and chooses which girls do what depending on the situation. Some girls may not be available do schedule conflict or whatever so tVS go with someone who can make it no matter if they are involve in the subject or not. And I don't think VS cares if the girls get along or not it it's their job because if they did I doubt they would have kept sending Chanel and Alessandra on events and talk shows together :whistle: . And on the whole Adriana and Miranda thing I due agree it was a bit childish how Adri was acting I mean I understand that they might not get along but girl you are a grown woman lets act like it and put all that nonsense aside for a minute and get the job done.

Whatever goes on behind the scenes shouldn't be shown out in the open. I mean hello you are being paid to sell first of all the lingerie and sell the idea that all these hot models get along. If you don't get along that's fine. But don't make it obvious. We all noticed. I like also how everyone assumed it was Miranda, but it really was Adriana. Miranda could be a total bitch. We don't know. But even if she is and Adriana can't stand her all she had to do was fake it for the camera.

Like other people said VS are too controlling of everything. After a while it gets boring. Mix it up a little. Ask different questions. In the end they answer the things that people wanna hear. How does it feel to be a model? What's your diet? How do you work out? What's your love life like? etc yadda yadda

^ Thanks for the link! I'll go ahead and quote it here for the lazy, or people who are dealing with suck comcast internet that doesn't want to seem to load 85% of sites .

Miranda Kerr reconsidering Victoria’s Secret contract after use of toxic chemicals revealed?

Miranda Kerr is the most famous face, and figure, of Victoria's Secret but it appears she’s may have been forced to reconsider her relationship with the lingerie brand, following a report by Greenpeace that has exposed its manufacturing methods.

The charity investigated 20 brands, including Victoria’s Secret, to assess whether toxic chemicals were used in their products. The report, called Toxic Threads: The Big Fashion Stitch Up, found the lingerie giant were guilty of doing so and this has now reportedly forced Miranda to reconsider her relationship with the brand.

The Australian model has built up a reputation as a champion of green products, she owns her own organic skincare line, KORA Organics, as well as being an advocate of naturally-sourced ingredients. She is also the global ambassador for Earth Hour, who are in partnership with WWF. And if that wasn’t enough evidence of Miranda’s pledge to protect the environment she’s also promised to offset her carbon footprint.

Martin Hojsik, a spokesman for Greenpeace, told the Mail on Sunday that the levels of harmful phthalates present in Victoria’s Secret underwear were so high that ‘if that product was a toy it would not be permitted in the EU.'

Greenpeace is campaigning to see these be replaced with less-harmful substitutes.

Both Miranda and Victoria’s Secret are yet to respond to the reports but it’s feared if she does hang up her coveted angel wings, other high-profile models will follow her.

Source: AnaBBarrosFan & http://www.marieclai...1&uiSynced=true

I've been saying this for years! The brand is a piece of shit. Poorly constructed, the same designs used over and over, cheap fabrics, overpriced, and now with phthalic acid... :rofl:

You're be better off going to Sears and buying on of their cheaper bras, or saving your cash and buying from one of the pricey upscale lingerie specialty stores then you are buying their crap.