Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I've definitely noticed the super fans taking things a bit too far. I've always held the idea that you can love a model, but you don't have to like every single thing he or she does because not everything they touch is gold.

Anywayssss. I love Miranda and Adriana, but there's definitely some tension going on there in that video. Wonder what's up...

I actually thought it was me who dreamss meant, as several months ago I was talking with Andy and told him that I don´t believe in statistics, as most of them are manipulated into the result their creator wants to. But I did not know what to make of it, as it did not make any sense with this topic.

Funnyyy :D

You´ve must had been hard at him B, if he remembers it so vividly still :neo2:

I actually visited Adriana´s thread yesterday, because I wanted to get know her actual work and I thought I could get a sneak-peak why her fans are so obssesed by her, and the only thing I found was (and I´m quoting it again because it´s damn true):

Frankly, a whole bunch of posts in Adriana's thread are not about her, but about how all the other models suck compared to her. lol :p

And overzealous is actually a quite good term to describe this phenomenon... :D

Don't bother. According to a member here, statistics are lies :whistle:

^Hey everyone - that's me dreamss is taking a swipe at here. Just so you all know - me: TheBaronOfFratton. :wave:

I was actually referring to a famous quote about how statistics can be manipulated, misinterpreted, and used to bolster weak arguments - for context here; and it was six months ago too but obviously it still rankles in some corners. Do you want to have a guess as to what dreamss was trying to tell us back then with these statistics? Yeah, you probably know - it was that Adriana is the best! Why won't we accept it?

post-60503-0-1446080553-94699_thumb.jpg